Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:

Up for sale is my near new nordost qkore 6 grounding device. Purchased locally late last year. Came with all the accessories. Please note my unit came with banana to banana and spade to spade grounding cables. To help you to understand more about the unit, I have copied some information from their website.

A great deal of the electrical noise in hifi systems is caused by imperfections in the power domain. These imperfections may be generated by airborne pollution on the AC line that are induced, in part, by increasing amounts of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals. Airborne pollution can take the form of high frequency interference, noise, and stray magnetic fields, which lead to AC line contamination. A poor, or “unclean”, ground causes more performance imperfections than most people realize. Without an effective ground point, the entire foundation of your sound system becomes jeopardized—and unfortunately, most listening rooms simply do not have access to a designated line, attached to a ground rod. In these instances, a simple, effective, and internal option is needed: Nordost’s QKORE Ground Unit.

The QKORE is a parallel grounding device, which provides an artificial, “clean” earth for hifi audio systems using both an electrical and mechanical approach. This unique product combines Nordost’s patented Mono-Filament technology with purpose-built, Low-Voltage Attractor Plates (LVAPs), constructed with a proprietary metal alloy and a passive electronic circuit, in order to draw stray high frequency noise and voltage-generated magnetic fields to a manufactured earth point, leaving a clean reference behind. This passive system is contained in a mechanically tuned housing, and outfitted with gold-plated, WBT binding posts, which easily connect each component to an artificial ground. By providing for a balanced and very “clean” ground point, by-products of electrical balance imperfections between voltage and ground are no longer added to other pollutants, dramatically increasing high quality audio circuit performances.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

ACF39A3A-D250-4B50-B3ED-86F91EB2C04C.png

45077BF4-70D6-44F3-BCE1-1EA421181DCC.jpeg

434668F6-79B4-4371-84D7-BC643081819F.jpeg

3FC5DF7A-B223-4160-9616-1B902212C1F3.jpeg

375D61EE-4482-45DE-915D-CECA1C948229.jpeg

Edited by rock416

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tristar71
      Item Condition: Used, As new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ashgrove State: QLD Payment Method: cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Bought new cables Further information:
       2 to 4 banana plugs from amp to speaker (Biwire) or not....
      plenty of reviews online - guaranteed to be better sounding cable than any other at this price... 
      They perform as you would expect a cable of this quality to give.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Dhillon
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: EAST KILLARA State: NSW Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option) Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Purchased from a respectful SNA member last year. Same price includes shipment passing on the saving for others to try Price includes shipment, or you can pickup if you're in Sydney
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your ite
    • By evil c
      Item: Power cable 2m IEC 
      Price Range:  up to $500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: currently using a combo of Isotek and Nordost power cables for my system and need a longer one (2m) to reach my power amplifier.
      Please let me know if you have something suitable, similar to above brands or others like Furutech, MusicCord Pro, etc.
      Needs to be capable of providing high current to my amplifier.
      Open to suggestions . ?

• By 4JacksAU
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Current RRP $1,095 for the 2.0m factory terminated stereo pair
      Selling 2 pairs - Note the price here is per stereo pair and includes shipping for Australia & New Zealand.

PM me with any queries
      I’m open to sensible offers - especially if you’re buying both pairs

Reason for selling:
      - Poof of purchase available & Cables are in Mint Condition
      - The cables have been used for 3 months then stored in sealed boxes (so they’re run in ?)
      - Selling due to changing my HiFi setup and therefore needed longer speaker cables

Blue Heaven Cable Description 
      Product Link: 
      https://www.nordost.com/leif/blue-heaven/blue-heaven-speaker-cable.php
      Nordost's original Flatline loudspeaker cable introduced the audio world to an entirely new level of performance and a unique production technique. Our proprietary, extruded FEP cables, with their thin, flat profile don't just look different - their deceptive simplicity is a uniquely elegant answer to the conflicting requirements for low resistance, capacitance and inductance that limit the performance of more conventional cable configurations.
      Now, by re-examining the geometry of each cable, we have reduced dielectric effects still further as well as optimized the physical spacing of the conductors. These advantageous electrical characteristics, combined with the intrinsic geometrical accuracy of ribbon configuration, deliver unprecedented dynamic response, phase accuracy and detail.
      The result is a combination of natural, unfettered dynamics and clarity that make your music and movies more accessible, more involving and more lifelike. The original Blue Heaven was a hard act to follow, but the LS version easily exceeds the performance of its renowned predecessor, bringing even budget electronics and speakers to life.

Cable Specification
      Insulation:   Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Construction:   Mechanically tuned spacing Conductors:   16 x 26 AWG Material:   Silver-plated 99.9999% solid core OFC  Capacitance:   9.6pF/ft Inductance:   0.16μH/ft Velocity of Propagation:   95% Termination:   Gold-plated Z-plug Banana  

Photos:

• By 4JacksAU
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:

Current RRP $1,095 for the 2.0m factory terminated stereo pair.
      https://audioconnection.com.au/collections/nordost

I used these cables in a tri-wire speaker setup (3 stereo pairs). 
      Selling 2 remaining pairs.  The price here is per stereo pair.

PM me if you have any questions.

I have proof of purchase from authorised dealer in Sydney (Jan 2019).
      Cables are in Mint Condition, only used for 3 months then stored in sealed boxes. I changed my HiFi setup and needed longer speaker cables.

Product Link: https://www.nordost.com/leif/blue-heaven/blue-heaven-speaker-cable.php

Blue Heaven Cable Description 
      Nordost's original Flatline loudspeaker cable introduced the audio world to an entirely new level of performance and a unique production technique. Our proprietary, extruded FEP cables, with their thin, flat profile don't just look different - their deceptive simplicity is a uniquely elegant answer to the conflicting requirements for low resistance, capacitance and inductance that limit the performance of more conventional cable configurations.
      Now, by re-examining the geometry of each cable, we have reduced dielectric effects still further as well as optimized the physical spacing of the conductors. These advantageous electrical characteristics, combined with the intrinsic geometrical accuracy of ribbon configuration, deliver unprecedented dynamic response, phase accuracy and detail.
      The result is a combination of natural, unfettered dynamics and clarity that make your music and movies more accessible, more involving and more lifelike. The original Blue Heaven was a hard act to follow, but the LS version easily exceeds the performance of its renowned predecessor, bringing even budget electronics and speakers to life.

Cable Specification
      Insulation:   Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Construction:   Mechanically tuned spacing Conductors:   16 x 26 AWG Material:   Silver-plated 99.9999% solid core OFC  Capacitance:   9.6pF/ft Inductance:   0.16μH/ft Velocity of Propagation:   95% Termination:   Gold-plated Z-plug Banana
      Photos: