FS: Little Dot MK V MK5 Solid State Mosfet Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Bank Transfer, Paypal
Reason for selling: No longer Required

Further information:

This is a good headphones amp that I can drive some of the most demanding headphones that I have owned. Since I purchased the Sugden amp this thing get seldom used. I still love it but it just doesnt get much used so it is time for it to go to good home.  Below is an excerpt from the manufacturer. Also the photo of the gut of the amplifier is off the net.

The Little Dot MK V is our top-of-the-line single-ended solid-state headphone amplifier in the Little Dot MK-series. A "dual-mono" design essentially has two amplifiers within the same chassis with dual power sources, dual rectification, dual filters, and dual voltage regulation! This allows for vastly improved channel separation, reduced cross-talk and minimal inter modulation distortion resulting in expanded sound-stage, imaging precision, and lower overall noise.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
"Dual-Mono" design: Combines two independent amplifiers, one for each channel
Dual transformers, dual rectifiers, double filtering, bi-symmetric regulator
MCU for input switching, ON/OFF protection, stand-by control
Frequency response: 10 hz~100 Khz (< -0.5dB)
THD+N: 0.05% (100 mW @ 300 ohm 1KHz)
Power Output:
187 mW @ 300 ohm
250 mW @ 120 ohm
500 mW @ 32 ohm
Power Consumption: 12W (228V x 0.053A)
Recommended Load Impedance: 32 ohm~600 ohm
Input Impedance: 20K ohms
High quality aluminum chassis
RCA Jacks (American CMC/Van Den Hul)
Dimensions (Metric): 300mm (L) by 210mm (W) by 60mm (H)
Dimensions (English): 11.8 in (L) by 8.27 in (W) by 2.36 in (H)
Weight: 3.5 Kg or 7.71 lbs

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

BE9E88FF-A5C9-4BB1-B9D4-9BA48E22993A.jpeg

4E0630B9-6559-4501-9DA4-02A18D9354F1.jpeg

A5824F29-7615-4517-BCCF-367D1EE458EE.jpeg

Edited by AR9
add photo