Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: PEREGIAN BEACH
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, COD
Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs

Further information:

Have only used it for approximately 4 months and is a great bit of kit. Comes in original box so can be sent via freight. 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_20210420_112220.jpg

Unrelated, but Very nice speakers and excellent colour choice :). I have the same ones. Good luck with the sale of the tv.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, b@ndicoot said:

Hi, what speakers are they?

Glwts!

Monitor Audio Gold 300's

• Like 1

I like how he is selling like the pinnacle of TVs and everyone is just like "Cool speakers"

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bengineer said:

I like how he is selling like the pinnacle of TVs and everyone is just like "Cool speakers"

Ikr kinda funny. 

Reason for selling - 'Surplus to my needs/Way too much stuff'

Blimey ... a 77" Sony A9G OLED .... I'd be keeping the TV and getting rid of the other stuff ... ?

Look it's tempting... Have waaaaay to much stuff though and have to draw the line somewhere...