FS: CALYX 24/192 DAC & CALYX 5V- 3A Power supply

Item Condition: 8 / 10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: Paypal, or EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Hegel H390

Further information: Wonderful sounding DAC, only selling as H390 is a step above ( as it should be for the price !)

I have modified the Calyx Linear PSU by removing the crappy 1.5metre captive DC cable and replacing with Mundorf Silver /Gold internal wiring and 2.1mm DC socket

The 15cm custom heavy duty cable is included

Express Post shipping included - discount for local pickup

cal11.JPG.a9bc5489bcca56e0c0bd1a31246e065a.JPG

cal12.JPG.45a5bd161d472938d2c02c4664fdbcd6.JPG

cal13.JPG.e41cbdc2a9384923f9172dd8a6a972e8.JPG

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

Hi

I'm really curious about this DAC.

How would you describe its sound? 

Best

Mike

Edited by luapnodyl
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sound Station
      Item Condition: Brand New - In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Creditcard on Pickup Reason for selling: Stocktake Clearance Further information: 
      The Dragonfly™ Matte White Fixed Screens are the go-to choice for fantastic image quality – a micro-diamond pattern delivers ultrawide off-axis viewing while reducing light ripples and glare to create true-to-life‚ accurate reproductions. From their high-quality screen material to their quick-to-assemble‚ black velvet aluminium frame
      these projection screens guarantee a beautiful image with each use. RRP $3,999

Dragonfly™ Matte White Projection Screen with Black Velvet Frame (HDTV, 2.35:1) 
      Dragonfly™ Matte White screens are the go to choice for offering great image quality across a variety of applications. From their high-quality screen material to their quick-to-assemble, black velvet aluminium frame – you will have a great looking projection screen that will ensure a beautiful image every time.
      Matte White Screen Material
      Our Matte White screen material makes every seat the best in the house! It’s engineered with a micro-diamond pattern that delivers ultra-wide off-axis viewing so no matter where you’re sitting you get the best performance. Reduced light “ripples” and glare create impeccable colour balance and translates to true-to-life, accurate
      Rigid Aluminium, Velvet Covered Frame 
      Every fixed screen frame is hand-wrapped with VelTX™ black velvet, providing an elegant finish that absorbs any over scan for the perfect theatre experience. The bevelled 3-1/4 in. aviation grade aluminium frame is rigid, easy to assemble, and looks great too!
      Screen Assembly Is a Snap
      Your installer’s valuable time is best spent tuning the room for the perfect performance – not assembling and installing the screen. That’s why this Dragonfly™ screen has been engineered with SnaPerfect™ technology to provide quicker screen attachment to the frame and an always-tight, wrinkle-free surface for a lifetime of image perfection.
      Set It Up, Lock It Down
      Dragonfly™ fixed screens include our Set-n-Lock™ mounting system, which features pre-measured tethers connecting the single top and bottom installation bars. This ensures a fast and easy fixed screen wall mount with the ability to slide it for centering to the projector. And unlike the competition, our Set-n-Lock™ includes clips to secure the screen to the bottom rail, keeping it snug to the wall and safe from prying fingers.

DF-140-MW-235 Manual.pdf

• By QT- kWang
      Item Condition: excellence Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Hi all stereonet members. I am listing for sale my pair Manley Mono Block power amplifiers If you are interest please just pm me 
      These amps come with box, I can ship interstate at buyer cost
      https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/manley-neo-classic-250-monoblock-amplifiers.html
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By QT- kWang
      Item Condition: "Used". but excellence Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BAlwyn North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Hi All. 
      I am listing for sale ProAc K8 speakers. Condition is "Used". but excellence conditions. Speakers are no box I am prefer local pick up  but I can send interstate at buyer cost Speakers are in Melbourne Australia Speakers are listing some where else So I will end the list anytime with out notice  Thank you for looking Spec: https://www.proac-loudspeakers.com/html_files/Speakers.php?Range=K&Speaker=K8   Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: NSW Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal Reason for selling: No longer need Three genuine ef 86 telefunken input pentode valves
      these are the last of my ef86 tellys 
      genuine tubes with diamonds on the base

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line Further information: Original purchaser of this great , all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much use as the unit has been rotated with other pre-amplifiers. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in it's factory wooden crate with manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. 

Photos: