Gryphon diablo 300

Item Condition: Great
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Going up chain

Further information:

Original aussie stock 

all boxes.. wooden crate. Manual

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210413_222545.jpg

20210413_183256.jpg

20210419_154958.jpg

Edited by Meluvmidfi
  • Like 3

Just now, muzzagruzz said:

Absolute bargain. 

Literally a whole high end system in one..

People need to look up the dac section! As in the amp charges  the internal battery  . So the internal  dac is real!! Like a seperate dac literally. 

A Diablo 120 with just the phono module is more than the advertised price for this superb amplifier with built in phono and dac. 

It’s possible there is a better integrated for this money but very, very unlikely. 

selling way too cheaply. 

Edited by muzzagruzz

Listened to this integrated to drive midfi speakers Pmc25.26. It is one of the best integrated amp money can buy at this time. 

I could not  realize pmc25.26 i used to own but sounda like 30k speakers. Fast, dynamic but musical, a combination not many manufacturers can make,

Edited by ikhuong
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, philj said:

Hi,

can you give me the history of this amp, your brief review and reason for selling? It appears to have the DAC unit installed.

Thanks and regards,

phil

Hi,

I have already  received a deposit..

But you can go into many stores now and find your own conclution

• Like 2
  • Love 1