Has anybody bought Atacama speaker stands in the last few months?

It seems there is a 3 to 4 month wait for Atacama WHITE SLX400 and 500 stands in Australia due to COVID freight delays. It seems their websites may be misleading.

Does anyone know of an Aussie stockist who actually has them, IN STOCK?

Thanks,

Rob

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sander H.
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR; Westminster 6061) State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pickup, PayID Reason for selling: No longer needed Super happy with these 70cm stands using my Quad S-1 bookshelf speakers, but it turns out my new Kef Q350's do a little better on a slightly shorter stand (60cm).

This is the Nexus 7i (70cm, not measuring the spikes).

They're only a few months old and in excellent condition.

They can be weighed down with special Atacama material.

Pick up preferred due to size and weight, but shipping can be arranged at an agreed cost.

• By dipster
      Price: $150 Item Condition: Used. Some paint chipped at the back of the top plate. Otherwise really good. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Darlinghurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using I paid $279 for these in 2011.

Includes carpet spikes, but no gel isolation pads. These can be purchased separately if you need them.

Haven't seen much use which is why I'm selling them.

You can pick them up from Darlinghurst or I can drop them if you're not too far. I drive up to Roseville a couple of times per week, anywhere along that route would be easy.

There's a bit of paint chipped at the back of the top plate. I've tried to show it in one of the photos.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mashley
      Item: Atacama Duo 6i Speaker Stands - 600mm, black (1 pair)
      Price: $155.00
      Item Condition: As new, carefully looked after
      Reason for selling: Now surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal; can be posted
      Extra Info: I have the original box and packaging so they can be easily posted at buyer's expense.
      https://www.atacama-audio.com.au/products/duo-6i-speaker-stands-black-pair-600mm

Photos: 

• By mashley
      Item: Atacama Duo 6i Speaker Stands - 600mm, black (1 pair)
      Price: $155.00
      Item Condition: As new, carefully looked after
      Reason for selling: Now surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: I have the original box and packaging (included in sale) so they could be posted at buyer's expense.
      https://www.atacama-audio.com.au/products/duo-6i-speaker-stands-black-pair-600mm
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hammerharry
      Item: Atacamc HMS2.1 speaker stands

Price: $600 ono

Item condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Using Floorstand units

Payment Method: Cash on pickup, bank transfer

Details:

Reference quality speaker stands from UK manufacturer. About 12 months old in gloss black.
      Have no packaging so prefer local pickup.
      Could probably sort something out if interstate members are interested in arranging courier collect. Pack & send also an option.