G'day l'm Mark and l'm a newbie here.

I've been interested in music since l was around 8yo when l used to listen to my sister's vinyl collection. l got into audio equipment when l was around 13 when my dad remarried  and l had an older step brother in the house. This older step brother had hundreds of LPs and a great looking stereo  system which sounded even better. Any ways moving on 42 years l myself have a Denon PMA-A110 with matching cd/sacd player DCD-A110 and a Project Essential III Phono turntable and for my speakers l use Mordaunt Short MS817 speakers. l collect film scores on cd and  the rest of my music collection  consists of  70s, 80s and 90s on CD and some vinyl.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Lots of interesting stuff going on in the audio world - do you also stream music in addition to your LPs and CDs?

17 minutes ago, anandpkumar said:

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Lots of interesting stuff going on in the audio world - do you also stream music in addition to your LPs and CDs?

Only steam through my Amazon  echo device from Amazon Music

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 22Kangaroo22 said:

Only steam through my Amazon  echo device from Amazon Music

If you are interested, might be worth checking out Tidal or Qobuz - both have free trial periods (atleast a month depending upon offers/deals). You can cancel after the trial period