JVC X9000 Split Screen Issue

Help needed, Switched on the projector (JVC X9000) and after a few minute the screen has split down the middle with Green and Redish Pink lines, see image.

Anyone else had this before or know what the cause might be.

I have tried, different feeds Apple TV, Foxtel with the same issue.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. 

D05150E4-F4E2-4F72-9271-96210C5D5744.thumb.jpeg.b3c94f398e6fde1d15cf8e1aca28cb6a.jpeg403B4EFE-6A24-40F3-A934-0E8EE3DBBB55.thumb.jpeg.e2b994e7eeb74d605d834dbd32d9ed1a.jpeg

Guest Old Man Rubber

Can't be the cabling, would have to be something inside the projector itself.  Still under warranty I hope.

I swapped out the cable and swapped the HDMI inputs, no change.

Any recommendations for JVC projector repairs?? Melbourne and surrounds??

Edited by p.laver

31 minutes ago, p.laver said:

The repair will likely cost more than the PJ is worth. ☹️

1 hour ago, p.laver said:

id check in with retailer purchased from, but there are indeed JVC authorised repairers. JLS is one i know there is another in the east... that is also well recomended. but with any issues particularly projectors its worth going through retailer... especially if consumer rights and your statutory rights need to be swing in play at any stage. I remember spending months with an epson that needed entire light engine replaced with only 8hours on the clock and being given the run around... 3 months later and with pressure from retailer finally got replaced. so retailers help and can weigh in for you  ! :)

ps all fingers crossed for you, hopefully its something just minor and soon sorted and back enjoying :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wooferocau said:

The repair will likely cost more than the PJ is worth. ☹️

I’m not sure if the repair should be judged on what the PJ is worth or how much to replace?

Edited by p.laver

50 minutes ago, betty boop said:

id check in with retailer purchased from, but there are indeed JVC authorised repairers. JLS is one i know there is another in the east... that is also well recomended. but with any issues particularly projectors its worth going through retailer... especially if consumer rights and your statutory rights need to be swing in play at any stage. I remember spending months with an epson that needed entire light engine replaced with only 8hours on the clock and being given the run around... 3 months later and with pressure from retailer finally got replaced. so retailers help and can weigh in for you  ! :)

ps all fingers crossed for you, hopefully its something just minor and soon sorted and back enjoying :) 

The unit is well out of warranty:sad:, I’ll give JLS a ring to tomorrow and see how it goes.