I just tried to pick up a pair of 25cm XLR cables from the audiophile store and HD a weird experience. After receiving a tracking number that stuck on pending, after two weeks,  I had to get my money back through PayPal as they wouldn’t even respond to messages. I don’t think I’ve ever had that happen at a retail store before in all they years I’ve bought things online. 

Anyways, does anyone have a recommended place for a pair of short XLR cables?

Apologies for the repost, I think I posted in the wrong forum before. The post had a little exclamation mark. Not sure what that means...

With fully balanced out to fully balanced in you might as well stick with XLR, especially if the site is 'busy' electrically.

Do be cautious about getting cables just the right length though, because that can mean buying new cables if you change anything around even a little bit. XLRs are good for long distances so having a bit of extra length in the cable is not an issue sound wise.

1 hour ago, Bunno77 said:

These and Store DJ are fantastic

https://www.storedj.com.au/mogami-studio-gold-xlr-xlr-mic-cable-1ft

That seems very out of character for Stuart and Vaughan. I know they like everyone have had stock issues. Were you not able to call them too?

I can also highly recommend Lifestyle Store in Sydney.

I accept that and assume that to be the case. I tried both emailing and calling to no avail. Once I raised the PayPal case, they added the same tracking to that, but still didn’t respond. It was very odd. I assumed they were swamped and were too embarrassed to say so, or something of that order. In any case, PayPal quickly decided in my favour.

Thanks for the suggestions all. I already have some longer XLR cables from recording music, so I’m really looking for short ones. I’ll check some of these places out.

• Like 1