FS: Denon PMA-600NE Amplifier (Brand New! - Gift from friend)

Item Condition: New - Opened for testing
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Roseville NSW 2069 or Hurstville NSW 2220
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Gift

Further information:

This is brand new Denon amplifier, gift from the friend working with audio shop - one of the Denon distributors. Latest model with Bluetooth and MM Phono equaliser. All positive feedback on internet and YouTube. 

Original Box with inovice, warranty, from Dec 2020.  2 yrs Denon Australia. 

Only opened for test, very very powerful. More than I expected. You won't go wrong with this amp. Don't miss it.

Please don't Bargain. 

HIGH POWER 70W INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER with Bluetooth, and MM Phono Equalizer

Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.

https://www.denon.com/en-au/shop/amplifier/pma600ne

Photos:

IMG_3716.JPG.41ba5a848bb1ef1bfe4f590e94b81f9d.JPG

IMG_3717.JPG.c90d573b01999f4164a75266ada50ea1.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG.ba2e75b2a5f5fd5c0b1b1a42961fae4b.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG.105ae6d8762cecf9897a6ac0a262ab12.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG.a5e683d143b94c9bf7dc463e3841da83.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG.429f65a3ed882d33429f6a467a0368d5.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG.81fb24d7f15c0013d8d8fbc659ae8301.JPG

IMG_3724.JPG.90424dfb7684ad14a02f8d4d96bbcd13.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG.21af414584cc39eba79a02ebcb64c7fb.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG.7c1b059255284c840fa296ead0758f9f.JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_3732.JPG

If I hadn't purchased a NAD C338 yesterday I'd have been all over this. Was on my list of budget amps to keep an eye out for, seems well reviewed.

On 17/04/2021 at 2:44 PM, Snrub said:

If I hadn't purchased a NAD C338 yesterday I'd have been all over this. Was on my list of budget amps to keep an eye out for, seems well reviewed.

How is your NAD 338?!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal for friends EFT cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: less than 6mths old. Amazing integrated with a fantastic phone stage included. Has that amazing foot-tapping rhythmic ability that on my Naim have. 

Photos:

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Good working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: ST KILDA EAST State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: surplus Further information:

Audiolab 8000A amplifier

The amp is in good working order, was fully serviced recently

Audiolab 8000A is the best of 19 stereo amplifiers of What Hi-Fi?'s lifetime

https://www.whathifi.com/au/features/best-19-stereo-amplifiers-what-hi-fis-lifetime

Specification:
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/audiolab/8000a.shtml
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Vladas
      Item Condition: Virtually brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Halcro solid state power amplifiers have extraordinary low distortions.
      Sadly, as many other outstanding Australian brands, Halcro is shy in marketing.
      I believe that Haclro simply can not match financial power of top high-end players.
      I bought this unit brand from Halcro dealer, temporarily replace my tube amplifier under long repairs, and also because I was really
      curious to judge myself how world lowest distortion translates into sound (I don't trust any reviews)? Surprisingly, unlike other
      high-end solid state amplifiers I have tested in my home in the past, Halcro was producing not only extremely detailed sound, but
      also was pleasant to listen, sometimes I was even forgetting that this is not my usual tube amplifier, costing few times more -
      although Halcro sounds neutral, not dark or coloured.

I used this amp only few weeks, what you can verify by connecting it to computer through Ethernet cable. The amplifier is virtually
      brand new, 100% as new technically and 100% cosmetically. If you see any imperfections on the photos, they are just shadows or
      hand marks. It comes in original box and with genuine printed manuals.

Preferred pick-up in Melbourne (Frankston) with further $90 discount from agreed purchase price.

Specifications:
      Power Output: 400W RMS continuous into 4 Ohms
      Distortion THD: <0.007% at 1kHz at all powers up to 400W into 4 Ohms, <0.03% at 7kHz at all powers up to 400W
      Unbalanced and Balanced Voltage Inputs
      Remote trigger switch between On & Standby
      Amplifier module will indicate over Temperature condition

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Halfcast
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Not Required for my needs New model Yamaha A-S1200 Black. Purchased new in Sydney but have decided to stick with my current setup. Rrp is $3499, I’m selling at a loss to recoup some of the purchase price. Brand new in box, never opened. 
      pick up from Stanhope Gardens or free delivery in Sydney Metro area. Freight can be arranged interstate at buyers cost. 

• By jollygreengiant
      Hi, my old Cambridge Audio a540 Azur V2 blew a monolithic ceramic cap just before the DC rectifier section. It was a massive bang!
      I've just replaced it, but the unit goes into protection mode as soon as I can hear the relays click when I select any input channel. There is no input or speakers connected to the unit, just AC power. The front part of the heat-sink where the main power output transistor connect, gets hot quickly.
      I do have the schematics with all component lists, but no detail on trouble shooting like voltage measurements etc. I can use a solder iron if I concentrate hard.
      My question:
      Is it worth getting this old unit professionally repaired? I'm in Cairns FNQ and I'm not sure if there is even anyone here that can work on amplifiers. There are a few TV repair shops that ask you $100's to just leave anything with them and they just replace whole modules - no repair as such. The joy of a throwaway and instant gratification society.
      Thank you for your opinions.
      Regards

PS. This is my only amp and drives a pair of Quad 12's and pre-out to a Dali sub. So currently no muzak (cry)