SOLD: Chord Clearway RCA interconnects 1m length - two pairs

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pickup or PayPal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I bought both these pairs, new, from a Melbourne HiFi dealer and they sounded very good in my system. Neutral and detailed. 
Chord make well-regarded, high quality cables.

I have since changed from a pre/power combo to an integrated amp and am now using XLR's, so these are no longer required.

Price is for both pairs including postage.

I will cut the price of postage off a local pickup sale of both pairs.

If you are only interested in one pair, message me and I will keep you in mind if there is not a single buyer for both pairs.

RRP $200 per pair.

Review:

https://www.whathifi.com/chord-company/clearway-analogue-rca/review

P.S. I don’t have the original packaging anymore but they will be securely padded and boxed if postage is required.

Kind regards, 
Peter

Donation upon sale.

Photos:

image.thumb.jpeg.87289eb734f72140196c42efd4d139c1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a9a776508a2cfd6db2d199d8dc799730.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi. I'd like to offer $200 including postage to Perth. I can buy these for $150 new so I can't really justify anymore. Regards, Dan.

On 17/04/2021 at 1:34 PM, Crabsticks said:

Hi. I'd like to offer $200 including postage to Perth. I can buy these for $150 new so I can't really justify anymore. Regards, Dan.

Better do this via PM...

55 minutes ago, Crabsticks said:

My mistake, thought I had pm'd.

You have responded to the private message, I, the seller, sent to you.

I think Steve was just suggesting you pm me, since there was no public reply to your offer, but I chose to reply to you privately by pm.

I paid $180 for each pair and I can’t find them cheaper anywhere that I’ve searched. 
Where can you get them for $150 new, including delivery?

Indeed, my mistake.

I'll probably keep the name of the dealer out of it as they might not appreciate me advertising that price.

On 17/04/2021 at 1:34 PM, Crabsticks said:

This is a good price of $230. Buy them new then from your dealer if you're not happy!

Edited by Dokken
  • Like 2

@Dokken thank you for the unsolicited advice. I didn't say I wasn't happy, I said I can buy them for $150 new so couldn't justify paying more than I offered. Apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities.

31 minutes ago, Crabsticks said:

@Dokken thank you for the unsolicited advice. I didn't say I wasn't happy, I said I can buy them for $150 new so couldn't justify paying more than I offered. Apologies for offending your delicate sensibilities.

I'm not offended at all mate. As was mentioned above by @steven365, best to send a pm next time with an offer!!

• Like 1