EOI: Fully Spec'd and upgraded Linn Sondek LP 12, Radikal, Urika, Karousel, Ekos SE, Krystal, Harban Plinth, etc.

Item Condition: Perfect
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Arthurs Seat
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash or Bank Deposit, PayPal (plus 3%) or Credit Card (plus 1.9%)
Reason for selling: Not using

Further information:

I'm probably doing the wrong thing here, but my treasured LP 12 may be available for sale - I reserve the right to change my mind, as I have done several times already.

A Superb example of a near fully maxed out LP12, with value add further upgrades, meticulously built and set up by Peter Swain of Cymbiosis UK (set up in Australia, whilst Peter stayed with me). The upgrade was completed 2.5 years ago and the TT has played maybe 50 albums since.

Some features:

Beautiful Chris Harban Wenge hand rubbed plinth

Radikal Power supply

Ekos SE arm

Krystal cartridge (100 hours max)

Urirka phono stage

Tiger Paw Khan top plate

Kore Sub-chassis

Karousel bearing

Trampolin Base

New lid

New platter 

Ne belt

Collaro mat

Photos:

IMG_2851.thumb.jpg.5ff32d21d79c537d330fc4242757e993.jpgIMG_2852.thumb.jpg.76116238b4e9e69b7faf3f256a2ff323.jpgIMG_2853.thumb.jpg.d02a905891eed7c1c07157da0a006622.jpgIMG_2854.thumb.jpg.fb36693b6e6b21fb747af65f6791709d.jpgIMG_2855.thumb.jpg.21db667010fd9a2a5b93ae069139e360.jpgIMG_2856.thumb.jpg.44cc50ea84b4ae0440de181319199213.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Edited by Unsound
Corrected Cirkus to Karousel
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

Malcolm, a king amongst turntables...and a few extra's on top too...I just wonder if a certain chord listing yesterday tweaked your interest maybe...

No Adam - the Chord would be great, but I'm very happy with my streaming/digital front end - I just don't listen to Vinyl much anymore - I love it (probably prefer it too), but I find that my listening is abbreviated into 30 minutes here and there, now that I have the hobby farm to take care of (those olives won't harvest themselves)!

Also, I'm building a bespoke HiFi room at the moment and it has given me a chance to really re-evaluate my whole system. and cut it down to the bone (probably, so that I can put fat on the bone again - this hobby - grrr).

Anyway, I'll probably change my mind again tomorrow ?. It will be hard to break a 30 year + relationship with an LP12.

Cheers,

M

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Unsound said:

Anyway, I'll probably change my mind again tomorrow ?. It will be hard to break a 30 year + relationship with an LP12.

Good Idea.....pack Her up if needed.......time to enjoy later ...take it from one whos been there....

Tase.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, JC. said:

@Unsound beautiful table.

what did you think of the Collaro mat? Make a difference ??

Yes, it does - also, not "sided" like the Linn mat.

I actually use it with the Collaro brand facing down, just turned it up for the photo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JC. said:

And just to clarify for any interested buyer, does it have Cirkus or Karousel ? 

Title says Cirkus, details says Karousel. 

Thanks for picking that up - definitely Karousel.

Now corrected.

Too many weird Linn "K" names!!

• Like 1