SOLD: Focal Electra 1038BE Loudspeakers

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condtion
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: NSW
Payment Method: Credit Cards, Cash, Bank Transfer, PayPal, ZipPay
Reason for selling: Retailer

Further information: Take a look at these gorgeous 1038BE from Focal. They are in superb condition and wont disappoint with their seductive yet powerful performance. Unfortunately we do not have the original packaging with these so offering these pick up only as they are difficult (and risky) to transport without the correct cartons. More detail on these truly formidable speakers below via FOCAL...

Optimised acoustic performance - ‘W’ CONE
The ‘W’ composite sandwich cone permits total optimization of the frequency response curve, thanks to the total control of three key parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping. These unique characteristics of lightness and rigidity provide control of the signal transmission speed inside the material.

Beryllium tweeter = UNEQUALLED PURITY
Due to its incredible rigidity, Beryllium represents the ultimate material for a tweeter dome. After two years of research and development, Focal produced a world first: a pure Beryllium inverted dome, able to cover more than five octaves. You will improve the perception of transients and other micro details. As well, the linearity of the speaker’s response curve is mainly a function of three opposite parameters: lightness, rigidity and damping.

Exceptional definition = IAL TWEETER (INFINITE ACOUSTIC LOAD)
Electra 1000 Be loudspeakers feature an innovative technology called IAL (Infinite Acoustic Load). This technology enabled us to design a tweeter with a very wide frequency range capable of extending very low down in frequency response, for relaying the midrange much earlier. This technology allows the frequency range to which the human ear is sensitive to be reproduced by the ultra-light tweeter with exceptional definition.

GAMMA Y STRUCTURE
When style and technology meet, harmony arises. Le design de Electra 1000 Be design has been entrusted to Pineau & Le Porcher agency in order to create a pure line of simple natural where each style element would harmonize with the technical necessities to create the best speaker possible. Each curve is studied to bring a tangible response and correction to a given problem.

The tweeter housing and coupling is a moulded, solid piece of aluminum alloy, which represents an ultra-stable mechanical reference, with absolutely no vibration. Every aspect of Electra 1000 Be 2 has a purpose.

Specifications: 

Type 3-way vented floor standing speaker
Drivers Three 7″ (18cm) “W” woofers 6 1/2″ (16.5cm) “W” midrange 11/4″ (27mm) pure Beryllium IAL inverted dome tweeter
Frequency response (+/-3dB) 33Hz – 40kHz Low frequency point (-6dB) 26Hz
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 93dB
Nominal impedance 8Ω
Minimum impedance 3.3Ω
Crossover frequency 230Hz / 2200Hz
Recommended amplifier power 40 – 400W
Dimensions (HxWxD) 1 250x303x400mm
Net weight 51kg per speaker 

Focal_Electra_1038BE_1.jpg

Focal_Electra_1038BE_2.jpg

Focal_Electra_1038BE_3.jpg

Focal_Electra_1038BE_4.jpg

• Like 2

On 14/04/2021 at 12:57 PM, Winter said:

Thx. Pick up only.. ?

My focal is coming from perth in purpose built boxes. Like two solid coffins. 

If you want i paid 300$ for the boxes . I can do a deal if len has someone pick them from my house. Also very safe!

20210415_181443.png

Edited by Meluvmidfi
  • Like 4

Another option to throw out there is a removal company, I had a pair of JBL L100T3’s sent down to Melbourne from Sydney (the SNA member/purchaser did his homework) using “Blue Mexican” with no issues, price was cheap too, and yes they picked up from my residence.

Edited by 5L15