SOLD: FS: SOLD pending payment. Massdrop x Sennheiser HD6XX Brand New Unopened

Item Condition: Brand New In Box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Clifton Hill
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

The Massdrop x Sennheiser HD6XX are amazing value headphones and their reputation surely precedes them.

I ordered these in March but they took 6 weeks to arrive and I subsequently gifted myself some substantially more expensive cans and no longer need these.

They are unopened, brand new in box and literally arrived in the post yesterday. 

If you order direct from DROP today you will pay $230USD shipped and they are estimated to only ship on May 31. Mine took another 4 weeks in the post.

If you buy these, you will have a brand new unused/unopened pair and you will only pay what I paid, but will have them immediately. I will also provide original receipt to the lucky new owner.

Price is firm and I prefer pickup, but happy to ship at agreed cost to purchaser.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

BFBDA32C-13E6-4755-A622-2B12A88CE98F.jpeg

0DD75636-8BF9-4685-AD41-34120BE1CCEB.jpeg

C8144E71-B2C9-4B2A-9739-DE8A0FA405DE.jpeg

Edited by ital_mal

I have a pair of these and they sound great. Good luck with sale.

Excellent Headphones. Always miss its flavour. Maybe buy another one at some stage. GLWS

• ital_mal changed the title to FS: SOLD pending payment. Massdrop x Sennheiser HD6XX Brand New Unopened