SOLD: FS: Moondrop Blessing x Crinicle: Dusk - Brand New Unopened

Item Condition: Brand New Unopened
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal +2.6%
Reason for selling: Invested in other pair

Further information:  Selling these brand new unopened Moondrop Blessing 2 x Crinicle: Dusk. I ordered them from Shenzen Audio as a little treat to myself. In the time I was waiting for these to arrive (which was quite a few weeks) I thought I'd treat myself even further and went for some ThieAudio Clairvoyance, significantly more expensive but I was on a self gifting roll.

For the money, there's zero debate these are the best you can buy and are always categorised with kilobuck IEMs. No sense in me opening them so they are vacuum sealed from factory and ready to roll. I'll email original receipt to buyer.

No wiggling on price, you're paying what I paid but you wont have to wait 5 weeks as I did.

I'll include standard postage but express at your cost

Photos:

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redrich2000 said:

@PassionForSound These would make a great baseline for review comparisons...

I'd love to, but I am SO in debt at the moment with the channel that someone will have to donate them or lend them to the channel for me to review these. I need to sell off a bunch of gear once I complete some specific upcoming reviews and then maybe I can go around again...

@Higgsinspace did you receive the Monarchs yet? I've been trying to get a pair for months now (a demo unit so a bit different to a retail set)

Hey @PassionForSound It's the Clairvoyance I ordered, they're made to order by the looks of it. Probably a few weeks yet. I'm currently rocking some Dunu SA6 which i'd be happy to loan to you once the Thieaudio arrive then vice versa. Great work on the channel btw and happy to support. Want to sell the Blessing 2 Dusk as new so dont want to crack the seal. Sorry buddy

9 hours ago, Higgsinspace said:

Hey @PassionForSound It's the Clairvoyance I ordered, they're made to order by the looks of it. Probably a few weeks yet. I'm currently rocking some Dunu SA6 which i'd be happy to loan to you once the Thieaudio arrive then vice versa. Great work on the channel btw and happy to support. Want to sell the Blessing 2 Dusk as new so dont want to crack the seal. Sorry buddy

I completely understand, @Higgsinspace - no apologies needed ?

Thanks for the offer on the Dunus. I'm booked up through to July at the moment so being a bit selective with what I accept right now so as not to get swamped, but perhaps we can chat again later in the year. Really appreciate the offer!

53 minutes ago, PassionForSound said:

I completely understand, @Higgsinspace - no apologies needed ?

Thanks for the offer on the Dunus. I'm booked up through to July at the moment so being a bit selective with what I accept right now so as not to get swamped, but perhaps we can chat again later in the year. Really appreciate the offer!

You got it buddy. Good luck!

I'm on the market for some IEM's now! These could have been perfect for me, however I believe the treble rolls of quite low on these?

8 hours ago, digitalhome said:

I'm on the market for some IEM's now! These could have been perfect for me, however I believe the treble rolls of quite low on these?

Have a browse of some reviews. If you’re after better treble extension you’d need to up a price tier to Dunu SA6 but they Balanced  armature so not quite as much slam. You’d be up near $700 but worth it if you can stretch to it. Good review link here