WTB: TELEFUNKEN 12AX-7 Smooth Plate pair

Item: A Pair of Telefunken 12AX-7 Smooth Plate (selected tube if possible)
Price Range: $250 - $300
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Looking for a pair of TFK 12AX7 Smooth plates, preferably selected tubes. 

Do let me know if anybody is willing to part with theirs.

Cheers..

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shaunmaxr
      Hi all, I am looking for some advice as to where best to source three (including a matched pair) of 12ax7 valves for my minimax phono preamp. It also takes a 6x4 rectifier but not sure if I need /want to replace this.
      I have the stock valves that came with the amp from Eastern Electric and I’ve had it for 10 years now, just upgrading my main amp and want to try something better that will do the rest of my system justice. (Michell Gorbe/SME m2/9 / Lyra/ Sugden Masterclass/ Goodman Magnum K’s.) 
      I’m bit wary of eBay so would really appreciate some guidance for reputable resellers.
      I’ve read a fair bit about different types, my budget is a few hundred dollars. 
      Thanks in advance !

• By Atmaj
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: NARRE WARREN State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      Up for sale is Yaqin MC 100B Integrated tube/Valve amplifier in excellent working condition along with $300 worth of upgrade.
      This is a true duel mono block amp having 2 seperate power transformer for each channel (hence there are 4 transformer rather than 3 which are on most of tube amps).
      Pre-amp tubes have been upgraded to Electro Harmonix 12AX7
      Coupling Capacitors have been replaced with Mundorf MCap Supreme 1uf. Capacitors are so big that they had to be mounted on chassis rather than the PCB (check photos).
      These 2 upgrade make this amp comparable to high end tube amplifier.
      A great sounding amplifier, ready to drive any speakers even less efficient speakers.
      FEATURES:
      Preamplifier uses SRPP amplification circuit and Nagao-type inverter, Cathode output circuit to promote.
      TWO connection mode: Ultra Linear Amplifier (UL) and triode (TR).
      Duel Mode: INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER mode or pure Power AMPLIFIER mode.
      The output transformer use audio special alloy and high strength Anaerobic enamel-insulated wire. It uses special coiling process.
      This amplifier is made with audio special Enthusiast electrolytic capacitor (MKP), capacitive cross-linked and high quality metallic resistance.

SPECIFICATIONS:
      Performance Index
      Output power: 30W×2 (8O) Triode (TR) connection
      60W×2 (8O) Ultralinear (UL) connection
      Distortion: =1.5%
      Signal noise ratio (SNR): =90dB (A)
      Frequency Response: 5Hz~80KHz (-2dB)
      Input sensitivity: INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER mode: 0.25V / Power AMPLIFIER mode: 0.6V
      Vacuum tubes: KT88×4 6SN7×4 12AX7×2 (You can also replace it with 6550EH×4 6N8P×4 6N4×2)
      Dimensions: 390mm x 490mm x 190mm
      Weight: 30kg

I have original box. Pick up from Narre Warren. Happy to post with buyers expenses and arrangements. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By redgum
      Price: $175 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup, Direct Deposit Reason for selling: NLR. Have sold the EL34 Amp Further information:  I brought this pair from a elderly gentleman in Germany 5 months ago and he has owned them since new and were made in the Ulm factory in Germany.
      Test results: 37 mA and 38 mA. Good readings start at 22 mA on the Funke W19 tube measuring instrument. No shorts or gas and they have been faultless in performance.
      I have used them for 35 hrs and they sounded terrific in my EL34 amp at the time and were the best sounding EL34'S I've ever heard.
      Silk print has faded over time however you can see the Telefunken factory logo on one tube. 
      Comes with Telefunken factory boxes.
      Comes from a smoke and pet free home and have been looked after.
      $175 posted.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By redgum
      Item: Matched pair 1960's Telefunken EL34 Tubes
      Price: $175 posted to most states
      Item Condition: Ok for age
      Reason for selling: NLR. Have a McChanson 6AS7 amp
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: I brought these from a elderly gentleman 4 months ago and he has owned them since new and were made in the Ulm factory in Germany.
      Test results: 37 & 38 mA. Good tube readings start at 22 mA on Funke W19 tube measuring instrument. 
      I have used them for 35 hrs and they sounded terrific in my SE EL34 amp and were the best sounding EL34's I've ever heard. 
      BTW my SE EL34 amp is also for sale, see my other listing. ( Now sold )
      There is some light blistering on the base of one tube however this doesn't affect performance in any way.
      Unfortunately the silk screen print has worn off one tube and most of the other tube however this is how i received the tubes and i have carefully handled them over the last 4 months. You will see the faint factory logo silk print on one tube along with the --34 number. This reflects the sale price as i would have priced them much higher if the silk screen print on both tubes were to be fully visible. I have tried to take the best pics using my phone's camera and hope it shows they are genuine Telefunken EL34 tubes. 

Comes from a smoke and pet free home. 

• By qwerter
      Item: Matched Pair Psvane 12AX7-T Mark II
      Price: $80 + shipping
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

As new, matched pair of Psvane 12AX7-T Mark II