SOLD: Sale pending: Astrud Gilberto bundle (4 LPs)

SOLD
Item Condition: VG/VG+
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brunswick
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Whittling down my late father-in-law's collection

Further information: Includes:

Windy (V6-8754) VG+.  LP is in great condition. Cover has a punch hole in bottom left and the initials ESH are written in the top right of the back cover.

Astrud Gilberto Now (PLP 29) VG+.

The Astrud Gilberto Album (V6 8608) VG. This one has a scratch on side 1, track 4 that gives a tick-tick-tick for a minute. I was concerned a mark on the last track of side 2 might also be audible but I didn't notice it when playing.

Gilberto with Turrentine (CTI 6008). VG but might be nudging VG+.  This one has some minor pop and crackle that lets you know you're listening to a vinyl record but nothing that ruined my enjoyment. This is actually my favourite of the bunch. To me it has this nice airy sound where everything has room to breathe.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_9416.jpg

Edited by ScottMcD
Sale pending
  • Like 1