SOLD: SOLD: PLENUE D Digital Media Player MP3 HiFi 24bit 32GB 2.8" Touch - GoldBlack

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Penrith
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer being used

Further information: Selling my Cowon Plenue D. Purchased in 2018, have found myself using my Sony NW-A45 DAP of late. Player only comes with the cable for charging & transferring files, sorry no longer have the original packaging.

Any questions, happy to answer.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

Edited by Jovan.s1987
  • Jovan.s1987 changed the title to SOLD: PLENUE D Digital Media Player MP3 HiFi 24bit 32GB 2.8" Touch - GoldBlack
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Beacon
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Blackheath State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: For sale is a Transcend Jetdrive 855 480GB SSD Kit for Mid 2013-2017 MacBook Pro. It is a Thunderbolt PCIe Upgrade Kit which includes an external housing for the SSD. This, among other things, enables you to clone your current SSD onto the new one. Once this is done it is a simple matter of swapping your internal MacBook Pro SSD with the Transcend JetDrive 855. This SSD has had an easy life being used sparingly in my MacBook Pro for about 6 months. It has no issues and works well.

Photos:

• By Stephen Jackson
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Osborne Park State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: I have been using the Anthem P2 very happily for several years driving my Martin Logans effortlessly...  but I now have an opportunity to upgrade.
      ... So here is a chance to own this beautiful dual mono 325W rms (x2) beast.

I am also including some Black Racing Diamond vibration absorbers/footers which I found to enhance the soundstage even further.

Having audiotioned several amplifiers I settled on the Anthem for it's rich and authorative bass coupled to gorgous midrange giving vocals a 3d in the room feeling...
      The Anthem P2 is such an effortless sound that you get drawn into the music.

The unit is deeper than normal (and very heavy !) so make sure it is going to fit wherever you plan on putting it.

DIMENSIONS : Height (23.8 cm) including feet
      Width Faceplate (49 cm)
      Depth (57.2 cm) including handles
      Weight (unpacked)75 lb (34 kg)

GENERAL Inputs 2 Single-Ended, 2 Balanced, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) Outputs 2 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5 mm Mono Jack) THD+N (225 W into 8 Ω) 0.0007% at 1 kHz, 0.008% at 20 kHz IMD 0.00019% (CCIF, 325 W into 8 Ω) POWER BANDWIDTH 10 Hz to 150 kHz
      (+0 -3 dB, 325 W into 8 Ω) FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 -0.15 dB),
      5 Hz to 100 kHz (+0 -2 dB) INPUT SENSITIVITY (RCA and XLR 0 dB inputs) 1 Vrms in for 28.3 Vrms out
      (100 W into 8 Ω) INPUT IMPEDANCE 18 kΩ (RCA), 22 kΩ (XLR) DAMPING FACTOR >600 at 20 Hz, 400 at 1 kHz (ref. 8 Ω) S/N RATIO 125 dB, A-weighted (ref. 325 W  
    • By cafe67
      Item Condition: Near mint like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Michi X5 Further information:
      I’m selling my Marantz PM10 integrated amplifier, bought new from West Coast  Hifi Cannington on the 25/10/2018.  These are now nearly $16k to buy new - Price is negotiable.

In that time,  it’s has driven Dynaudio Confidence 5 , Falcon Studio 30 and my current Revel f208 speakers without issue. Officially rated at 200/400 Watts into 8/4 ohm. (See below reviews)

soundwise, it has what I would call a neutral or perhaps natural sound, it’s does not draw attention to any particular area been it highs, mids or bass. ive played a variety music on it from electronic to world and never felt it lacking in any style. 

Of particular note ( pardon the pun) is the phono stage , MM and MC high gain and MC low gain.  I have used a ortonfon A90, Mofi Mastertracker and currently Lyra Argon i cartridges and they have all sounded very good, quiet in use and detailed.  The inbuilt headphone stage is also good with adjustability through the menu system.  

https://www.qualifi.com.au/media_content/media/marantz-pm10-hifi-news-2017-08.pdf

https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/pm-10/review

https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/marantz-sa-10-pm-10-cd-playerdac-integrated-amplifier

amp also sounded very good with the SA10 player I’m also using. 

condition wise perfect, no scratches no dents ete, easily pass as a new unit. 

comes with remote ( which also drives the sa10 and may be able to drive other Marantz CD players) manual, cables and boxes. It’s weighs 24-26kg from memory so would have to be freighted. 

I can audition it for genuinely interested parties. 

Cheers Dave 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: QLD Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling a set of 3 Jackson Browne CD's  (1) Standing in the Breach (2) Time the Conqueror and (3) Running on Empty (Digitally Remastered Version). All in very good condition and can be posted in one AusPost Parcel (Padded) with Tracking for $10. SNA Donation to follow sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Near mint like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Michi X5 Further information:
      I’m selling my Marantz PM10 integrated amplifier, bought new from West Coast  Hifi Cannington on the 25/10/2018.  These are now nearly $16k to buy new - Price is negotiable.

In that time,  it’s has driven Dynaudio Confidence 5 , Falcon Studio 30 and my current Revel f208 speakers without issue. Officially rated at 200/400 Watts into 8/4 ohm. (See below reviews)

soundwise, it has what I would call a neutral or perhaps natural sound, it’s does not draw attention to any particular area been it highs, mids or bass. ive played a variety music on it from electronic to world and never felt it lacking in any style. 

Of particular note ( pardon the pun) is the phono stage , MM and MC high gain and MC low gain.  I have used a ortonfon A90, Mofi Mastertracker and currently Lyra Argon i cartridges and they have all sounded very good, quiet in use and detailed.  The inbuilt headphone stage is also good with adjustability through the menu system.  

https://www.qualifi.com.au/media_content/media/marantz-pm10-hifi-news-2017-08.pdf

https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/pm-10/review

https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/marantz-sa-10-pm-10-cd-playerdac-integrated-amplifier

amp also sounded very good with the SA10 player I’m also using. 

condition wise perfect, no scratches no dents ete, easily pass as a new unit. 

comes with remote ( which also drives the sa10 and may be able to drive other Marantz CD players) manual, cables and boxes. It’s weighs 24-26kg from memory so would have to be freighted. 

I can audition it for genuinely interested parties. 

Cheers Dave 

Photos:

PLEASE READ