FS: ** REDUCED ** OSBORN EPITOME REFERENCE ELITE TOWER SPEAKERS

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes
State: VIC
Payment Method: Money Transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

FSFurther information: Selling my Osborns bought just over 1 year ago brand new from Osborn with the upgrade Elite crossover installed. Reluctantly selling due to personal reasons. Recently sold my Elektra gear and now have to move the speakers on. The speakers are 110 kg each prefer local pickup or can arrange with Greg Osborn to pack and send interstate at agreed cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

DC6EB76B-3C56-4443-A48B-EE62F27A0D42.png

6288EBCF-397F-4B07-B993-315BC56A91DF.png

2A92C081-FA83-4ED4-A96E-C797D50511A4.png

DE64E5B7-585B-43B2-BBB1-B005A7E45C29.png

7DD8D626-2D70-4358-B213-B601355405C0.jpeg

Edited by zonx
Change
  • Like 6

wow. I'm getting myself a pair of Eclipse and they are great. Did not want to audition higher up the chain but I'm sure they're amazing as well. Good luck with sale

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I’m open to offers as long as it’s reasonable.

Edited by zonx
  • zonx changed the title to FS: ** REDUCED ** OSBORN EPITOME REFERENCE ELITE TOWER SPEAKERS
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DeccaDevotee
      Item Condition: Used 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: this is the anniversary edition in the aluminium frame. I am the First owner from Martin Logan distributor in Australia 
      I have manuals and some accessories but the transport boxes were too big to keep
      You would need something big to transport and three person to  lift
      i have rated down because of their age, not keeping as I have too many speakers

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Danieljkerr
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Haberfield State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using enough Further information:
      Black delrin light-weight record clamp, for use on GyroDec, TecnoDec, or third-party record players including Rega if you’re using a Tangospinner sub platter which you’ll know has a standard length spindle. 

You’ll see in the photo below there’s shrink wrap atop of the clamp which looks as good as new.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By barbz127
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Pullenvale State: QLD Payment Method: EFT/Paypal Reason for selling: Too many cables Further information:
       Selling an Aurealis Audio 26 AWG Copper Litz Headphone cable

1.7m long terminated with a neutrik 4 pin xlr and rean 4 pin mini xlr to suit audeze/zmf/meze empyrean.

Black sleeving and black heatshrink splitter.

Also comes with a 15cm pigtail to re-terminate the cable into 6.35mm.

Shipping is included in the price

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Mr Thorens
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ridgehaven State: SA Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Too large for my spare room Further information:
      Mid 1980s vintage Goodmans 3 way bass reflex speakers with horn tweeters. Goodmans was a UK maker of high quality speakers similar to Wharfedale. Excellent working condition. Dimensions 69cm(h) x 36cm (w) x 32cm (d). 

Photos:

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - no scratches or other blemishes Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Purchased for alternative electrostatic system which simply never got used Further information: Original purchaser of these great electrostatics. Original transport cartons and all internal packaging is available along with manuals. Only switched on occasionally for a short listen and to charge their panels otherwise they stand in my listening room, covered in their ML transport covers. Their panels are also vacuumed regularly. Only 190 to 200 hours on them at the most - they are essentially in new condition. RRP at time of purchase was $22,500.

Photos: