Item Condition: Fair
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Six channel power amp from legendary company Parasound.  Bought for use with AVR but due to its limitations putting it for sale. Original owner has used all channels and labelled accordingly.
Specs in pic.
Tested Ch1, 2 and 3 with my preamp and works, other channels might need repair.
Local pickup only due to size or can drop to Pack & SEND.

Donation to SNA on successful sale. 

https://parasound.com/vintage/hca806a.php

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210410_235514.jpg

20210410_235531.jpg

20210410_235548.jpg

20210411_085912.jpg

20210411_141350.jpg

20210411_141503.jpg

20210410_235601.jpg

20210411_083128.jpg

Edited by Naz.shr
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By reactor_au
      Item Condition: Good, some light scratches on the top Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Berwick 3806 State: VIC Payment Method: Ideally cash on pickup or after audition Reason for selling: Letting go, making space Rotel RMB-1075, v2 with the clear binding posts, black faceplate. Collection only as I don't have the packaging. Can audition on request as I would have to do setup as its not currently in use.   I'm also selling a matching Rotel RB-1080 v3 (2x200W), check the classifieds for that thread.  

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal. Reason for selling: NLR Cyrus 8-Power power amplifier.

Excellent condition. Very little use (couple of hours, tops). Comes in original packing with manuals etc.

60w per channel, or 110w bridged into mono.

Questions welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Rob.

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Moved to pre and pro combo Further information:
       Selling my Cambridge Audio CXA 60 as I have moved to pre and power combo. Bought Feb 2020.  Really great amp and would love to keep it but spent more than expected on recent purchase. Preference to local pickup in Perth. Can post as have the original packaging. 
      Contribution to SNA upon successful sale. 

What HiFi magazine in awarding the CXA60 "Product of the Year" in its category 2 years in a row ratified how much they thought of this amplifier.Their words from their review........"Delivering in every aspect,the CXA60 remains the most exciting  and competitively featured package out there.It looks smart,has a wide spread of connections and delivers a solid competitive sound that manages to be exciting and easy to listen to in equal measure."

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By mattjtaylor2809
      Item: Ayre Acoustics V-5xe Power Amp (this is the Evolution model)
      FS: $2,999 ono (donation to sna) 
      Item Condition: Excellent 9/10 
      Reason for selling: Opportunity to upgrade & I may have convinced the CFO so this needs to go!
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal (not preferred).
      Extra Info: Due to an opportunity to jump up the Ayre food chain & to match my new Ayre Pre, I’m listing my Ayre V5xe power amp as an EOI at this stage.
      I bought this from another SNA member almost 2 years ago & it’s been one of my best buys on this forum & made my system jump from nice to WOW….I’m in serious Hi Fi territory now!
      I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever, it’s a sexy looking piece of kit & I thought it was an end-game power amp but I have been “tempted” to upgrade & therefore I need to part from this beauty.

Info from the Ayre website: 
      “The Ayre V-5xe power amplifier gives voice to music’s heartbeat. Enormous power reserves liberate the full range of dynamic contrast, while the zero-feedback design flawlessly keeps time relationships intact. Fully-balanced from input to output, the V-5xe illuminates the soundstage with nuanced precision. Each musician is transported to your listening room with unrivalled vitality and vigor. Sixteen high-current output devices per channel assure absolute stability with any loudspeaker load. The Ayre V-5xe delivers the quintessence of music”

Features
      zero-feedback, fully-balanced discrete circuitry 16 high-current output devices per channel / FET input stage Ayre Conditioner (patent pending) power line RFI filter Sophisticated DC protection circuit Remote “trigger” operation  
      Specifications
      150 watts per channel continuous into 8 ohms 300 watts per channel continuous into 4 ohms Gain - 26 dB Input Impedance - 100 kohm (per phase) Frequency Response - DC - 200 kHz 10 watts in standby mode 100 watts in operating mode, no signal 17.5" W x 16" D x 7.75" H (45.7cm x 41cm x 18cm) Weight - 55 pounds (25 kg)  
      Plenty of Reviews online but I think this one resonates the most with me & with my experience with this power amp.   http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/ayre_v5x.htm

In a sense, I suppose that's the most impressive thing about the Ayre V-5x. It has been a long time since a piece of hi-fi has made me experience recorded music in a new light.
      The Ayre V-5 was an interesting amplifier that had qualities I liked very much, but it wasn't a completely accomplished amplifier.
      The V-5x takes the potential of that first attempt and delivers all of it intact, while also improving its weak spots.
      The V-5x is a wonderful amplifier that is so good at delivering the music without the same old audio characteristics that even a jaded old soul like me can get excited all over again for the first time.
      Good? You have no idea -- but then finding out is an adventure you owe yourself.
      ...Wes Phillips
      wes@soundstage.com

Pictures:

As you can see from the picture above, this power amp has Cardas spade screw down connections.
      Demo’s welcome, I think I have the original box but if not I’ll pack it very well with bubble wrap etc...

This was my end pint power amp but....an opportunity to move up the Ayre chain has presented itself & I don't think I can ignore it.
      Thanks for looking
      Cheers Matt