Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, PayID
Reason for selling: Need a smaller system

B&W 803s floor standers. I absolutely love these speakers. Close to full range, they are very tight in the mid and bass and have an airy side to them. These are good size speakers. You get that enveloping sound with high sound pressure levels. Again, great for movies, but also excellent with music. They do need some power to be driven properly, but most modern, decent amps will do the trick. 

These have been very well cared for and are like new. Stunning cabinetry from B&W in the cherry finish with the famous yellow drivers. The pics don't do the cabinets justice really. 

Regrettable sale, but moving to a smaller room/setup.

803_1.jpeg

803_2.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I have the older 803Ns and they are pretty fine units so would expect these to be the same or better.  [The 803Ns too are said to need a decent amount of power to be driven properly.  Not sure if it is therefore perverse of me to be listening to them now driven by a SET flea-watt amplifier of all 2.6 Watts; and thoroughly enjoying it.]  Good luck with the sale!

Used to have these, and these are amazing sounding units. Need to be driven by a good tube amp like jadis, or a big capable solid state.  I was driving it w 300watts class A/B and these guys can really sang. GLWS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zonx
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes State: VIC Payment Method: Bank Transfer Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling my Osborn Epitome Reference Elite Tower Speakers. Reason is to downsize. Speakers were bought from Osborn brand new with the optional Elite crossover installed. The speakers are about 18 months old and in excellent condition. Pick up preferably but can organise with Greg Osborn to pack and ship at agreed price..
      RRP $15500

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downgrade Further information:

Paid $12500, one owner, like new, no scratches, all papers    
      One speaker terminal screw is not very tight but I use banana plugs.
      Klipsch  Palladiums P-F37's are a small brother of the famous P-F39F's.
      The speakers are high sensitivity so that a 10 - 15W amplifier  will work fine.   

https://www.areadvd.de/hardware/2008/klipsch_palladium.shtm

Klipsch Palladium P-37F Floorstanding Speakers (Natural)
      As the ``smallest`` floorstanding loudspeaker in our high-end luxury Palladium Series, the P-37F features the flagship P-39F`s technology and gallery-like appearance in a slightly more compact but equally stunning package.
      The P-37F’s carbon-infused, thermoset composite dual-horn configuration is unique to the Palladium family. It consists of a proprietary tweeter design, combining a chambered phase plug and Tractrix® Horn for extended high-frequency response; a second 90º by 60º acoustically damped Tractrix Horn is coupled to the midrange driver, resulting in precise performances.
      Features:
      ·                           Modern design, incomparable craftsmanship and proprietary technologies
      ·                           Exotic zebra-grain Linia wood veneer cabinet
      ·                           0.75-inch horn-loaded tweeter, 4.5-inch midrange and triple 7-inch woofers
      ·                           Bass-reflex design via triple rear-firing ports
      Specifications:
      ·                           Frequency Response:43Hz-24kHz +/-3dB
      ·                           Low Frequency Extension:31Hz
      ·                           High Frequency Extension:30kHz
      ·                           Power Handling: 275W continuous / 1100W peak
      ·                           Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 - 600W
      ·                           Sensitvity: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
      ·                           Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Crossover: 550HZ
      ·                           High Frequency Crossover: 3400Hz
      ·                           Maximum Acoustic Output: 120dB (2 speakers in-room)
      ·                           High Frequency Driver:0.75`` (1.9cm) (titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Driver:4.5`` (11.4cm) (aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Low Frequency Drivers: Three 7`` (17.8cm) (high-output, aluminum / Rohacell® /woven synthetic fiber hybrid cone woofers)
      ·                           Enclosure Material:Constrained layer MDF(medium density fiberboard)
      ·                           Dimensions (H x W x D): 118.1 x 50.2 x 49.5 cm EA
      ·                           Weight: 44.5kg EA

·                           Enclousure Type:Bass-reflex via triple rear-firing ports
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By zonx
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes State: VIC Payment Method: Bank Transfer Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling my Osborn Epitome Reference Elite Tower Speakers. Condition is excellent speakers are just over 1 year old bought brand new from Osborn. They have the Elite Crossover installed and sound absolutely amazing. I’m reluctantly selling due to personal reasons and also thinking of downsizing in future because I don’t have a big room. Pick up is preferred because of the size and weight 110 kg per speaker. The Epitome speakers don’t come up for sale very often and I think they are endgame speakers.
       RRP $15500
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By buddyev
      Item Condition: Cosmetically good. Working as they should. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:   A pair of classic Proac standmounts.
      These are superb small speakers which I'm selling because owning 3 pairs of Proacs is excessive and recently I’ve scored a pair of 1SC. 
      They don’t need loads of power but they scale really well with quality amplification and aren't embarrassed by fancier partnering equipment. They are particularly well suited to tubes - I’ve had them on a Weston Topaz and they were wonderful. On my Magtech they sang. 
      They are in good cosmetic  condition. There are a few scratches in the veneer on side on side of one speaker, which you can see from the photos. There are no structural problems or damage.
      You probably know their reputation - it’s very well deserved - but there are plenty of reviews on the net.  
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/proac-response-1s-loudspeaker

Buyer must audition to confirm condition on pick up.

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Perfect, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: downsizing Further information:

I purchased these speakers brand new approximately six months ago. They are in perfect condition, without any scratches, marks, blemishes or defects of any kind. The speakers are still covered by warranty, they have been placed away from windows and have not been discoloured or exposed to the sun. They are in perfect working order, and are in as new condition. They have hardly been used. I have the original receipts 

Regretfully, selling because I am moving to a smaller space. 

Photos: