FS: CARY AUDIO CAD 300SE SIGNATURE SET MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - not a mark
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer
Reason for selling: Surplus to needs

Further information: Purchased these from the Australian Distributor - 220/240 volts, Fifteen (15) W 300B single ended triode purity. Have the original boxes, packaging and manual. Replaced the the two pairs of stock 6SL7 valves with a matched pairs of NOS JAN RCA VT229 valves from Brent Jessee Recording and Supply ($375). Also will supply a new matched pair of unused EAT 300B valves (pictured in amps) which I had as spares - these are new valves which now have a RRP of in excess of $2,500. These are the last version of these amplifiers (series 3) designed by Dennis Had. The speaker terminals are switchable between 4 and 8 ohms (external switch). RRP at time of purchase $8,800.

Photos:

DSC04397.JPG

DSC04398.JPG

DSC04399.JPG

DSC04401.JPG

Rori,

Sorry I don't and it's not specifically detailed in the manual either. It can be calculated, but the specification figures required for the calculation are not mentioned in the  manual..................I am not sure that I would be competent to do the calculation anyway !!

Cheers,

Richard.