SOLD: FS: Sold pending payment - B&W CDM 1NT - very detailed sounding stand mounts

Item Condition: Speaker drivers good - Cabinets & stands fair
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Menai
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal.
Reason for selling: No longer used

Further information:

For low volume vocals and acoustics, absolutely brilliant.  Sound produced by the nautilus tweeters and midrange driver produce a very detailed listen at low volumes. I had a Rel sub connected with them, and this did a good job or rounding out the bass for pop.

Audition welcome to buyers with strong purchase intent.

I tried some Lenehan ML1s (loved the cosmetic finish), but preferred these by a significant margin.

All drivers and surrounds in good condition, with no dings to the tweeters.

There are some lite scratches on the wood, as per photos.  I toyed with the idea of painting in a satin white, but decided against it.

Gecko stand mounts included.

Due to weight, and packing difficulty and cost, I am thinking it is pick up only.   Would consider shipping speakers only.  Expect around $100 for both.

Photos:

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213[1].jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

Edited by Steve100
Changes to offer
  • Like 4
  • Steve100 changed the title to FS: B&W CDM 1NT - very detailed sounding stand mounts

Yes, very good buying value. These look to be the UK drivers. B&W changed to Chinese drivers and build about 2002, and those later versions of the CDMs are held in slightly lesser esteem from a build quality viewpoint. The Nautilus tweeter makes for that forward B&W sound particularly as these are standmounts. Agree that a sub rounds them out nicely, nice job by the seller at explaining these speakers. Tweaks include stuffing the port with socks, or drinking straws, buy them before the ban! Good luck with the sale.

Edited by ThirdDrawerDown
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Steve100 changed the title to FS: Sold pending payment - B&W CDM 1NT - very detailed sounding stand mounts