SOLD: Sale pending.FS: PATHOS Classic Remix Integrated Tube Amp with HiDAC

Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Mudgee
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many amps

Further information:

Hi all, the time has come to sell my beloved Pathos Classic Remix integrated amp, which I bought new only 6-9 months ago. 
Like the rest of the Pathos' range, it is a unique and striking design, and made in Italy. It's a very solid piece of kit. This is the gloss white version.

I'd love to keep it, but need the funds and having 3 integrated amps, I've decided to keep my Primare mainly because it has HT bypass functionality. There isn't much between them audio quality wise.

The amp has a pre out, and came fitted with the optional HiDAC, so you have all the input options. Coaxial, optical, 4 x unbalanced analog, one set of balanced, USB-A (front & back), USB-B, ethernet and comes with a Pathos branded flash drive (as pictured) that I've never used. 

A couple of things I like about this amp, besides the sound quality, design and build quality are the 180 step volume dial which allows fine adjustment and the fact that volume level is memorised specifically for each input! That is awesome if you play vinyl and digital sources etc. The remote is all metal too! 

Check out this page for more detailed info and specs - https://www.analogueseduction.net/products/pathos-classic-remix-integrated-amplifier.html

The amp will come with 3 pairs of tubes. The stock Electro-Harmonix pair which have around 30 hrs usage, NOS matched pair of GE with around 15 hrs and an unusued NOS matched pair of Tesla. 

The amp is in 'like new' condition, and will come with everything it did when bought new. All paperwork, box/packing and the flash drive, tubes and anything else I may have forgotten. A few spots can be seen on the heatsink in right side of rear pic. This just wiped off.

While this amp was released several years ago, you can still buy it online. As a guide, it would cost ~$5400 from Analogue Seduction (not including GST & customs fees, or shipping). Upscale Audio also have this model in stock and charge ~$5500 (without all the added fees/shipping). Iirc the amp was around $7-8k rrp locally.

I have endeavoured to be as thorough and honest as possible, but may have missed something. Any questions? I'm happy to answer!

$50 will cover shipping to most states. It will probably cost more because it's a very big, heavy box, but for the eastern states I'm happy to make it easy and call it $50. Might be able to do it for others, but will have to weigh and measure as ime, shipping to S.A & W.A could be over $100. 

Photos:

E31E0489-0477-41D2-858D-99188D5C4648.thumb.jpeg.a0622eeaf3bf68c6db099c8c99823a5e.jpeg406A2864-51B5-4B17-9DC5-C8DF1F066AB2.thumb.jpeg.dd30b1f83c1723b664d1ce531381eb54.jpeg3A50E50A-2862-4B09-8D6F-483F76FBACB8.thumb.jpeg.4214438ebeb56318b50074b43d51ae40.jpegF07A3599-976A-44FE-B544-A826F89B4E3B.thumb.jpeg.865ae9630632302a21bfc794cdccb5ad.jpegD95E82D9-166D-49C2-9B51-C83F60D26E0B.thumb.jpeg.490f8a103af08e66fdfa50ed6730e426.jpegDEB504AB-5C74-41EC-8768-6EF19693BF58.thumb.jpeg.bc999503cc17bdd436df6e35244c8508.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Edited by Esoterica
  • Like 2

Would have been sorely tempted had I not just pulled the trigger on something else.  I am sure it will be a thing of beauty and joy for some lucky buyer.  GLWTS

• Like 1

I’m really enjoying mine! Have 2 Tesla 6922 red tips in it, sounds great, added a bit of liquidity to my system in a positive way.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ray H said:

Apparently a really nice headphone amp as well.

GLWTS.

Sure is @Ray H ...thanks for pointing that out. It was an oversight on my behalf not mentioning it, as I rarely use phones. I have used the head amp on the Pathos though, and it's great.

• Like 1
  • Esoterica changed the title to Sale pending.FS: PATHOS Classic Remix Integrated Tube Amp with HiDAC