WTB: McChanson 300b Amplifier (timE or pEar)

Item: McChanson 300b Amplifier (timE or pEar, timE preferred) 
Price Range: $800
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: I am Sydney based, happy to cover postage.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal for friends EFT cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: less than 6mths old. Amazing integrated with a fantastic phone stage included. Has that amazing foot-tapping rhythmic ability that on my Naim have. 

Photos:

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Good working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: ST KILDA EAST State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: surplus Further information:

Audiolab 8000A amplifier

The amp is in good working order, was fully serviced recently

Audiolab 8000A is the best of 19 stereo amplifiers of What Hi-Fi?'s lifetime

https://www.whathifi.com/au/features/best-19-stereo-amplifiers-what-hi-fis-lifetime

Specification:
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/audiolab/8000a.shtml
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Vladas
      Item Condition: Virtually brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Halcro solid state power amplifiers have extraordinary low distortions.
      Sadly, as many other outstanding Australian brands, Halcro is shy in marketing.
      I believe that Haclro simply can not match financial power of top high-end players.
      I bought this unit brand from Halcro dealer, temporarily replace my tube amplifier under long repairs, and also because I was really
      curious to judge myself how world lowest distortion translates into sound (I don't trust any reviews)? Surprisingly, unlike other
      high-end solid state amplifiers I have tested in my home in the past, Halcro was producing not only extremely detailed sound, but
      also was pleasant to listen, sometimes I was even forgetting that this is not my usual tube amplifier, costing few times more -
      although Halcro sounds neutral, not dark or coloured.

I used this amp only few weeks, what you can verify by connecting it to computer through Ethernet cable. The amplifier is virtually
      brand new, 100% as new technically and 100% cosmetically. If you see any imperfections on the photos, they are just shadows or
      hand marks. It comes in original box and with genuine printed manuals.

Preferred pick-up in Melbourne (Frankston) with further $90 discount from agreed purchase price.

Specifications:
      Power Output: 400W RMS continuous into 4 Ohms
      Distortion THD: <0.007% at 1kHz at all powers up to 400W into 4 Ohms, <0.03% at 7kHz at all powers up to 400W
      Unbalanced and Balanced Voltage Inputs
      Remote trigger switch between On & Standby
      Amplifier module will indicate over Temperature condition

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Halfcast
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Not Required for my needs New model Yamaha A-S1200 Black. Purchased new in Sydney but have decided to stick with my current setup. Rrp is $3499, I’m selling at a loss to recoup some of the purchase price. Brand new in box, never opened. 
      pick up from Stanhope Gardens or free delivery in Sydney Metro area. Freight can be arranged interstate at buyers cost.