SOLD: FS: Mundorf M-Cap Supreme Caps .47uf 410VAC, 600 VDC. TWO OF.

Item Condition: Brand new never used
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Bought 6 or so months ago for X-Over project, NLR. Only two caps not four as photos may suggest. Somehow could not remove redundant photo.

49C5CC72-5076-4B31-ABF3-ADBDC6D51C65.thumb.jpeg.92b29348a22f222abf13d36c897705f6.jpeg49C5CC72-5076-4B31-ABF3-ADBDC6D51C65.thumb.jpeg.92b29348a22f222abf13d36c897705f6.jpeg40 x 20mm, L x D

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Edited by Pebbles
Clarification

Hi Andrew, 

Would consider selling the M-Cap for $30 pay to pickup? Also where is your location? 

Hi Andrew,

I'll pay $35. I prefer pay to pickup at Sydenham. Can you give me the address so I can pick it up after work at around 7pm?

Edited by peter2218

Sorry I will be at work by then. I leave home at 8 and get back about 6 but not on Thursdays, not back till 10.30. Saturday leave at9 and back at 2.30. My partner will be at home over the weekend. We are 2 mins walk from the station. 

Tomorrow I will work from 10am-6pm, on Friday I will work from 1pm-9pm and on Saturday I will work from 8am-6pm. If you can't do tomorrow can I pick up on Saturday after 6pm?

Posted (edited)

Yes that should be fine, call me on *deleted* when you know what time you will be outside the station, Andrew

Edited by Pebbles
Mobile number sent via PM