FS: Cel Fi Pro 4G Extender with window mounted antenna.

Item Condition: Very good.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: West Pymble
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup.
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

Further information:

For sale is a Cel Fi Pro 4G reception extender. I used it in a place I was renting that only had 4G reception over one half of the house and the half that did was very unreliable. Signal quality depends on the gain you can achieve, but for me I went from 1 to 4 bars in the good parts of my house and 2 bars elsewhere.

Included for sale is a window/sill mounted gain antenna and 5m patch lead. Ideally, if you owned the property, you'd buy and mount a 2+ meter roof-mounted antenna to maximise your gain, but being a rental I was left with a non-destructive solution. You connect the antenna to the primary unit and then connect the secondary unit at the other end of the building and you get reception in between.

https://powertec.com.au/buy/cel-fi-pro-telstra-repeater/

Altogether was about $1600 new. This model is a Telstra version. You have to email Telstra a form to say you're using it, which is a little silly in that you wouldn't spend this amount of dough if the reception was fine, but it is otherwise not difficult to do.

Dead easy to setup. Have original packaging/manuals and price includes postage Australia-wide.

Photos:

IMG_0952.jpg