Copland - Fanfare for the not so common amplifier.

One of the products I've really enjoyed listening to this year has been the Copland CSA100. 

It's a sweet sounding Hybrid integrated amplifier thats made in Denmark. 

It looks retro and is very well thought out and sounds immersive. 

I've often coupled it with Amphion Argon7LS  and also the Argon3S bookshelf speakers. 

Maybe its because theyre both Scandinavian, with Amphion hailing from Finland or maybe because they're both amazing brands. 

Its a sound I can enjoy for hours and for all types of music. 

Especially with the 1db swith activated on the back of the Amphions, which makes them sound more lively.

I'm now very excited to have the CSA150 In stock in the showroom and look forward to listening to it over the next week.

Have you heard the Copland Amplifiers?

Would you like to attend an evening in store to hear this lovely combination?

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/products/argon-7ls

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/pages/copland

P1030242.JPG

P1030239.JPG

Edited by Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi
Grammar

I bought a CSA14 in 1995, fantastic amplifier, had no problems with any kind of music, I thought it was my end game amp.

I now have a CSA29, even better except I can't find a phono stage for it.

To be honest I think Copland are the best amps I have ever owned.

• Like 3

Bought a CSA 100 Integrated from Geoff not so long ago and its a First Class act. Recently linked it up with a pair of Wilson Benesch Vector loudspeakers and thats proved to be a match made in heaven. I'd love to hear what the CSA 150 can do but the power capabilities of the CSA 100 are not to be sneezed at so I'll keep my hands in my pocket. The gathering at Geoff's sounds great but have a good time anyway.

Regards

Mick

• Thanks 1

On 10/04/2021 at 3:53 PM, RankStranger said:

yep

Hi Rank Stranger,

I am very happy to put on a evenng for 10- 15 SNA members to have a listen to the Copland in my showroom,

Any one interested, please register your interest on the thread or PM me and I'll happily start working out some dates and times. 

Of course we can listen to other items on the night too. 

regards 

Geoff

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi said:

Hi Rank Stranger,

I am very happy to put on a evenng for 10- 15 SNA members to have a listen to the Copland in my showroom,

Any one interested, please register your interest on the thread or PM me and I'll happily start working out some dates and times. 

Of course we can listen to other items on the night too. 

regards 

Geoff

I’m in :) 

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Date and time permitting, I'd love to come and check out the new place @Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi - well overdue.

Awesome Marc, 

I/ we would love to have you come over. I am happy to try to work around you and @RankStranger with times and dates. 

SNA  members please  register your interest 

Geoff 

• 2 weeks later...

Spent the afternoon playing some Chasing the Dragon CD's through my Copland CSA 100 and I'm a happy HeyNow Customer. Would the CSA 150 bring much more to the table....probably. Enjoy the evening whenever.
Cheers
Mick

14 minutes ago, 075Congo said:

Spent the afternoon playing some Chasing the Dragon CD's through my Copland CSA 100 and I'm a happy HeyNow Customer. Would the CSA 150 bring much more to the table....probably. Enjoy the evening whenever.
Cheers
Mick

Hi MIck 

I'm glad your enjoying your CSA100 and your chasing the dragon CD - its nice to have good audiophile discs.

You Had the KEF r3 when you got the CSA100, now that youve moved up into floor standers you're benefit would be more drive, better and lower bass, a more immersive soundstage with the CSA150. 

I'm happy to trade with you or support you moving it on and replacing it if you choose to.

Kind regards 

Geoff 

• 4 weeks later...