FS: 2 x Zenith 6EA7 (6EM7 variant)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Ultimo or Lindfield
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F
Reason for selling: Spare

Further information:

I bought them tested new for spare, only used a few hours to make sure they are working.

Black plate and matching codes.

pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210315_203348.jpg

20210315_203409.jpg

20210315_203425.jpg

20210315_203439.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dwbasement said:

@xtiva2000 you must be using those KT tubes....

@Odyssey for your 300b and 6as7, 6DN7 is not good enough to drive them. 

Less gain might be ok for headphones but I think more gain will give you more punch @xtiva2000 

Oh thanks for your information :) yeahs it's KT tube... it's just that am not even at 9 o'clock and that's listening classical music..  Will try 6DN7 as per Eric's recommendation and if not good enough then will revert back... then I will come back to you to see and hope this isn't sold by then hehehe

24 minutes ago, xtiva2000 said:

Oh thanks for your information :) yeahs it's KT tube... it's just that am not even at 9 o'clock and that's listening classical music..  Will try 6DN7 as per Eric's recommendation and if not good enough then will revert back... then I will come back to you to see and hope this isn't sold by then hehehe

?