FS: Denafrips Gaia Digital to Digital Converter (DDC) (RRP $2800)

Item Condition: great
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Merrylands
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: not needed

Further information:

Selling used Denafrips Gaia DDC.

I am the second owner, first owner purchased the unit from a retailer in Australia on September 2020. I can provide the receipt and warranty is transferrable.

It comes with original packaging and the receipt.

for more information please visit:

https://www.vinshineaudio.com/product-page/denafrips-gaia

https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/denafrips-gaia-usb-digital-interface-player-with-high-power-hd-integrated-decoder

thank you :) 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617_03.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617_04.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210408_163138617_05.jpg

Edited by Klaus220
  • Klaus220 changed the title to FS: Denafrips Gaia Digital to Digital Converter (DDC) (RRP $2800)

Are you a mind reader, I've been doing research of this product, it gets great reviews online. 

Did you notice any significant improvement?

I have seen a review where the conclusion was that Gaia provides significant improvements if your USB source is poor and also that there's more to gain as your DAC is more refined. Looking at getting a DDC myself as I am using a PC as source, not ideal. Gaia is a nice piece of kit indeed. GLWTS.

• Like 1

Damn i paid for a new one 2 weeks ago and waiting till the end of May for delivery.

Edited by Muzza71

2 hours ago, dolphy said:

Are you a mind reader, I've been doing research of this product, it gets great reviews online. 

Did you notice any significant improvement?

LOL haha hmmm IMO quite a bit but all subjective so...

1 hour ago, Muzza71 said:

Damn i paid for a new one 2 weeks ago and waiting till the end of May for delivery.

:( ............

30 minutes ago, Klaus220 said:

LOL haha hmmm IMO quite a bit but all subjective so...

:( ............

Did you use Gaia with a DAC with clock out, such as Teminator Plus? My understanding is that's how you get the most of its benefits. 

1 minute ago, sabloke said:

Did you use Gaia with a DAC with clock out, such as Teminator Plus? My understanding is that's how you get the most of its benefits. 

currently using it with the terminator DAC, not plus though 

• Like 1

Would love to buy this in 3-4 months...

GLWTS, but if not sold I'll get in touch in July :)

Edited by sabloke
  • Like 1