Worth having a look at the Parts Connection Website for sorts of audio parts etc. They currently have all sorts of Specials running.....DUELAND Capacitors in all the different ranges. ISO-ACOUSTICS ........reduced prices on all their products. They have excellent postal services and I was surprised how quickly my last order arrived......excellent packing too!

• Like 1

+1. I have been buying few things from them using the cheap postage option. No issue.

The annoying thing is they didn't give any notification when item has been posted.

But other than that minor complain, they're good.

Been purchasing from them off an on for years, great to deal with and things usually arrive fairly quick, but last order I'm still waiting on, been 5 weeks since i was notified it was posted. But these are strange times with covid and all, so I'll patiently wait some more.

16 hours ago, muon* said:

Been purchasing from them off an on for years, great to deal with and things usually arrive fairly quick, but last order I'm still waiting on, been 5 weeks since i was notified it was posted. But these are strange times with covid and all, so I'll patiently wait some more.

And my resistors show up the very next day 😁

20210409_160102.jpg.003d384187e9e934f324daad6d048ea8.jpg

• Like 1