WITHDRAWN: FS: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne SE
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pick up, EFT, paypal (at buyer cost and only if shipped)
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information: FS: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens

This item is probably very well known for those using canon DSLR and mirrorless cameras. it is THE macro lens to get and i am original owner of this lens which was local retailer bought. It comes with original box, manual, accessories(case and hood) and original receipt. IT is in excellent condition. I do notice it has a slight split in its top plastic collar that has the EF marking (see included close up)... this is purely cosmetic and been there for some years and does not effect at all the operation of the lens. And i have fully tested this prior to packing up, it works perfectly well with my canon EOS R5. I also used this on canon APS-C(7D) and full frame (5D)DSLRs and mirrorless cameras EOSR and EOS m5. so a lens that will work right across the canon range. It has an image stabiliser and usm driven so quick and easy to use and can take lovely hand held shots.

It has been a bit of a favourite of mine for some years as both macro but also a compact 100m prime portrait lens. the f2.8 and IS and 100mm length makes for lovely bokeh and sharp detailed photos... I am a bit spoilt for choice with lenses these days so moving this on.... and someone is going to love this for results its capable of producing ... see photos below so can see the excellent condition its in. I have included postage in the price... so can ship anywhere in australia in its original packing . if in melbourne as a bonus can come pick it up and buy in absolute confidence the excellent condition the lens is in.

down pay $1400 RRP these go for or buy a grey import instead grab this as a bargain :) 

Photos:

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
  • 2 weeks later...

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jimval
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kariong 2250 or Pymble 2073 State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No time to use. Further information:

Up for sale is 1 x Canon EOS 5D Mk III Body (no lens).

I have tagged this Camera as new as it pretty much is with a shutter count of only 10.

That is not a typo... it is only 10 from brand new. Please refer to the photo of the shutter count that I took recently.
      (Note: part of the camera's serial no. has been deliberately erased from the FreeShutterCount screenshot (re: photos) for security purposes).

This Camera was purchased brand new from CameraPro back in December 2013 (I can supply buyer with the tax invoice), after which I took it home, took a few test shots in the living room, took the battery out, then put it in a camera bag, where it has been sitting dormant ever since.

I took it out only recently to get the shutter count.

This is an Australian delivered unit (i.e. not a grey import).

The story behind this camera is, my intention was to get into photography, but I simply did not have the time and still don't, and thus I am moving it on to use the funds for higher priority family things.

The camera body comes with a 32GB memory card, Canon Strap, Canon battery (LP-E6N)* & Canon Charger, USB & AV Cables, User Manual, EOS Digital Solution & Software Instruction Manual Disks (refer to the photos).

(*Note: I replaced the original Canon LP-E6 Battery with a brand new genuine Canon LP-E6N battery I purchased recently, because after a few years sitting dormant, the original battery would no longer charge.)

Any Canon camera enthusiast/professional looking to replace their old MkII or even MkIII, or buy a brand new EOS 5D MkIV camera, but not needing or not willing to spend the extra 60%+, then this might be for you.

Please add 3% to the price if purchasing using Paypal.

Buyer can choose the shipping method and pay for shipping costs.
      (I would recommend AusPost with at least $2K insurance/signature/tracking etc).
      I will put the original box in a bigger box with packing filler to minimise any possibility of damage in transit.

Pickup is welcome from either Kariong 2250 (my home) or Pymble 2073 (my office) but only after payment (i.e. cleared funds) has been made.

Thanks for reading.

cheers
      Jim

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: 
      Selling Panasonic LUMIX 24-105 f4 L Mount lens. The lens is in perfect condition, no dust etc. in the optics. Only used few times as it comes with my S1R kit. 

Local pick up preferred as you can inspect the lens, can ship at buyers expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169 State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, ETF, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No long needed Further information:
      Selling this LUMIX 24-105 L mount lens. Got it as a kit lens with my S1R, no longer needed this lens. 

Excellent, like new conditions. No scratch, dust etc. 
      Only used few times as I do have a similar focal length lens in my M43 system. 

Pick up is preferred as you can inspect the optics, can post at agreed cost.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By EdgyGrimDark
      Item: Olympus OM-D E-M10 II + EZ-M1240 M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens + EXTRAS (64gb SD, Carry Bag, Spare Battery)
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: 9/10 like new
      Reason for selling: medical expenses/ no longer into photography
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  shutter count is 1821 actuations
      Comes with a SanDisk Extreme 64 gb Card, LowePro Carry Bag and a spare battery (used once)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By BMC Audio Visual
      Item: Barco TLD+ (1.2:1) Projector Lens
      Price: $7,250
      Item Condition: Used, in as new condition
      Reason for selling: Trade In
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Genuine Barco all glass short throw lens. Previously used on a working Barco Performer R6+ (as shown in photo).
      Compatible with lots of Barco Projectors. Please check compatibility before purchase, sorry no refunds for incorrect choice.
      We are happy to show the Lens unit fully working in a projector. 

Pictures: