WITHDRAWN: FS: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne SE
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pick up, EFT, paypal (at buyer cost and only if shipped)
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information: FS: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens

This item is probably very well known for those using canon DSLR and mirrorless cameras. it is THE macro lens to get and i am original owner of this lens which was local retailer bought. It comes with original box, manual, accessories(case and hood) and original receipt. IT is in excellent condition. I do notice it has a slight split in its top plastic collar that has the EF marking (see included close up)... this is purely cosmetic and been there for some years and does not effect at all the operation of the lens. And i have fully tested this prior to packing up, it works perfectly well with my canon EOS R5. I also used this on canon APS-C(7D) and full frame (5D)DSLRs and mirrorless cameras EOSR and EOS m5. so a lens that will work right across the canon range. It has an image stabiliser and usm driven so quick and easy to use and can take lovely hand held shots.

It has been a bit of a favourite of mine for some years as both macro but also a compact 100m prime portrait lens. the f2.8 and IS and 100mm length makes for lovely bokeh and sharp detailed photos... I am a bit spoilt for choice with lenses these days so moving this on.... and someone is going to love this for results its capable of producing ... see photos below so can see the excellent condition its in. I have included postage in the price... so can ship anywhere in australia in its original packing . if in melbourne as a bonus can come pick it up and buy in absolute confidence the excellent condition the lens is in.

down pay $1400 RRP these go for or buy a grey import instead grab this as a bargain :) 

Photos:

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• 2 weeks later...