SOLD: EOI: Anthem AVM60 Pre Pro

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Berwick
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Potential upgrade

Further information:

Purely EOI at this stage. An opportunity has come up for a decent upgrade at a substantially increased cost, and will need to sell the Anthem to help fund the upgrade. 

If I miss out on the upgrade I will be keeping the Anthem as I'm actually very happy with its performance and sound quality. 

It was purchased by me from Hollywood Home Cinema in December 2019 and lives in a pet and smoke free home. 

Comes with all original packaging and the ARC microphone kit is unopened. 

Happy to answer any questions. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

749A3D47-FC5B-4723-84E5-849A600A6292.jpeg

• Like 2

On 07/04/2021 at 11:09 AM, roachy said:

At the end of the day if I miss out so be it. Not unhappy at all with the Anthem 

If its a mk1 storm and not a mk2  Roachy  that explains any bargain . Indeed the avm60 is proven and has ARC genesis - a generous firmware upgrade ..

1 hour ago, cwt said:

If its a mk1 storm and not a mk2  Roachy  that explains any bargain . Indeed the avm60 is proven and has ARC genesis - a generous firmware upgrade ..

Yes it is a MK1 and have done my research on the differences which wouldn't be much in my system. 

It's more intrigue on my part and there's no way I'd be able to afford a processor at that level new whether the Storm Audio, Trinnov etc brand new. 

Cheers

• Like 1