Western Electric 13 AWG speaker cables ( limited offer )

Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy
State: QLD
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, PayPal, Cash, beer, wine
Reason for selling: Cos I can

I received a shipment of Vintage Western Electric wires last week.  I was lucky enough to score some  16AWG   Until now I’ve had to use multiple 22AWG wires to make up the speaker cables. Very labour intensive to prise these from the outter sleeve.   The 16 AWG takes much less time to make up the cables.  They are solid core pure copper cables.   This cable was copied by everyone. Duelund included.  And many believe never bettered.  

I have limited amount of this cable.    And as I want to pass on the savings in labour ( and my sweat ) I’m going to offer these cables at a greatly reduced price.  Sound signature is identical to the multiple 22AWG cables.  I’ll use 2 x 16AWG wires per termination. So you get an effective 13AWG per termination 

PRICES 

2m    ( set of 2 cables ) $600. Normally $900

2.5m ( set of 2 cables ) $650. Normally $1000

3m.   ( set of 2 cables ) $700. Normally $1100

F3BD7611-FFB4-47DD-90C1-6524E6C4E5CD.thumb.jpeg.15683e3aa45d3a09332ec64c3561e295.jpeg

B379C42B-DEC6-4919-97C2-FE028E30CF95.thumb.jpeg.2d8970a31357abaecad37da833b6295f.jpeg

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 9

Hi Bill,

The 22AWG speaker cables you made sound wonderful. When coupled with the WE interconnects, the tones are warm, very clear. musical and balanced. Very happy with them. Thank you.

Tony

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HI Bill,

Is it too late to get a pair of the 2m please, and also looking for a pair of 0.5m RCA interconnects for phono usage (ie with ground) if you do that at all?

Kind Regards,

Keyran.

37 minutes ago, MrZoo said:

HI Bill,

Is it too late to get a pair of the 2m please, and also looking for a pair of 0.5m RCA interconnects for phono usage (ie with ground) if you do that at all?

Kind Regards,

Keyran.

I’ll pm you