SOLD: FS: SOLD - NOS 1962 Leak troughline 2 rare “BBC” edition

Item Condition: New old stock
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Inner city melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer into hifi

Further information:

I imported this from the UK around 12 years ago. Other than testing it is essentially unused. As seen from the internal pics this could have come off the factory line yesterday. I have not seen another version like this with BBC notations and additional transformer on the side of the unit to provide what is likely native balanced mono output. Of course real enthusiasts will use this unit with an mpx decoder for superior results and stereo output.

Photos:

2E2C80A8-4FA3-48FA-96BD-B164C8D3CB2B.jpeg

517BAFE6-91CA-4518-954F-59A5B906ACBF.jpeg

1200659F-D100-47C0-92CB-B390FED5A31C.jpeg

D388C427-7876-4C28-AADA-DFFF60D7B0A5.jpeg

F701CFE9-FF96-46AB-B576-78E549C00E00.jpeg

E98AF832-4035-4A37-A69B-F9DDBA9343F1.jpeg

C6CCCDB0-EF38-4C7C-A788-55FCA4227163.jpeg

7B25158F-27E2-43F3-92C9-21F772D0718F.jpeg

F628BFF8-4A66-47CE-9DD2-0D9E704F4356.jpeg

9BC2D530-083A-42E7-956B-B3B4CAE44BC8.jpeg

FDB03418-A6C7-4217-BFC2-C16E0815D93D.jpeg

Edited by lazenby
Sold
  • Like 10
  • Love 2

Goodness...wot can't you find on the Forum? Do you also have a mint Dyna FM-3 by any chance? Or a hardly-used Conrad-Johnson PV-5?? ?

GLWTS

1 hour ago, doogie44 said:

Goodness...wot can't you find on the Forum? Do you also have a mint Dyna FM-3 by any chance? Or a hardly-used Conrad-Johnson PV-5?? ?

GLWTS

sorry I have none of those models.

• Thanks 1
  • lazenby changed the title to FS: PENDING - NOS 1962 Leak troughline 2 rare “BBC” edition
  • lazenby changed the title to FS: SOLD - NOS 1962 Leak troughline 2 rare “BBC” edition
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rowdy2026
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Tea Tree Gully State: SA Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Wanting to purchase a new guitar. 1975 Vintage Denon PMA700Z 
      In Perfect Working & Physical Condition. 
      Very Rare & Powerful Integrated Amplifier. 
      Part of Denon Professional Series. 
      Dual Phono Inputs. 
      80w P/Channel. Made in Japan.
       *Local Pickup Only 

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Four Tops - Night Lights Harmony
      US 1975 OG in sealed condition
      (ABC Records - ABCD-862)
      M/M   SEALED!! No hole punches, corner cuts, etc.
      Gorgeous cover is as new.
      "Very smooth soul album from the vocal quartet filled with some upbeat and down beat gems.
      Hardly any disco in this album if any, mostly funk and slow jams. Definitely no disappointment in this release".
      Nice vintage US rarity.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By Alpine Electrocats
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT PayPal Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      this is actually a pl-41a which looks identical to the Pl50

The pl-41a is a manual deck with a very good fairly heavy tonearm, with no anti skate. 
      In very good Nic- excellent but a chip in wood at the front( see photos) .  These decks sell for $500 on eBay.
      cool features:
      lid can be held up  by a fitted metal piece
      arm lift and drop are controlled from a lever at the front
      arm drop has a speed control 
      cartridge has very low hours ( i can also  remove or sell separately)
      belts are still available for this
      it also has a head shell which looks to be carbon fibre, not sure though

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe
      US 1978 OG sealed
      (PD-1-6175, 2310 636, 0798)
      M/M SEALED!!
      No cut outs, hole punches, etc.
      Super rarity of this OG in vintage factory shrink, as new.
      Two small original price stickers on back cover right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By HTPC
      Item Condition: Excellent condition as pictured Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Point Cook State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, Direct Deposit Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Kinshaw Electronics - Overture, British Designed & Quality Built Vintage DAC.

Very warm and open analogue sound for a DAC. 

I’m not sure of the specifications of this DAC however it is in perfect working order.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item