FS: KII 3 & BXT Active loudspeaker System, Custom Blue.

Item Condition: Mint.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tullimbar
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, EFT or PayPal with fees.
Reason for selling: Wasted with no time to listen. Room also too small to accomodate this system.

Further information: Fabulous Complete KII system. Amazing sound from this active system. If you are reading this you likely know what this system can do. Reviews attached below.

This pair comes in a custom blue, which costs $65000. I have also optioned the BXT travel cases for freight safety which cost $2000. These also have custom Ethernet connectors to attach the 3 to the BXT’s which cost $1200 and short Shunyata power cables between the two. All of these connection upgrades do make a qualitative difference to the audible output IMO. Contact me for details and price.

These are mint condition with no marks or scratches and always covered when not in use.

Price is firm and freight to be paid by buyer. Estimate $250-$400 depending on state. Could be delivered to Sydney for prospective buyer.

location is an hour south of Sydney.

https://www.hifinews.com/content/kii-audio-three-bxt-loudspeaker

https://twitteringmachines.com/kii-three-and-bxt-breaking-all-the-rules/

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1218/Kii_Three_Active_DSP_Loudspeaker_Review.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

9282BE73-F111-4C32-8DB2-0B683CFBE8BA.jpeg

3C6313B8-6930-4635-889F-7EE06DBE03F6.jpeg

5971B57D-C2EB-448E-A117-6D078A695EF2.jpeg

A2E2DB04-5A04-4DD3-B637-B0A483AC82B5.jpeg

0471CEA4-4CAF-4FEF-BE36-A46D38AD41C1.jpeg

B1CF4317-16D7-401E-AC32-EC63E01F82DF.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, G_goodwin said:

May I ask what material are the cabinets constructed from?

According to WhatHifi:

Cabinet construction

The Three’s cabinet isn’t the usual wood-veneered MDF box either. It’s made of two pieces of injection-moulded polyurethane structural foam glued together and then attached to the aluminium panels that hold the electronics. 

Sound On Sound say the same:

The enclosure is constructed in two halves from injection-moulded polyurethane structural ‘foam’ with integral internal bracing and fittings. The two halves are glued together and then painted, the drivers fitted, and finally the aluminium panels (to which the electronics modules are mounted) attached.

Edited by jason101
Additional information
  • Like 2

Congrats RayH and might I add.........thankgoodness ?

I Scratched the itch with an AfterDark OXCO and LPS so I’m not mentally scared as much.

Good/better luck with the next set of speakers.   

Regards Cazzesman

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cazzesman said:

Congrats RayH and might I add.........thankgoodness ?

I Scratched the itch with an AfterDark OXCO and LPS so I’m not mentally scared as much.

Good/better luck with the next set of speakers.   

Regards Cazzesman

Temptation gone! ?