FOUND: WTB: 12” Tonearm Jelco, Ortofon, Grace etc.

Item: 12” Tonearm
Price Range: $500-$1000
Item Condition: Used but operating perfectly 
Extra Info:

I’m after a 12” Tonearm for my mono table (Thorens TD 521 Pro) so would prefer something that has extra counterweights to handle heavier carts, potentially SPUs etc. Also prefer something with an integrated arm rest so I don’t have to drill into my table to add a fixing. Open to all suggestions.

Edited by Bell Ringer
Item found
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone? Not a nibble...

Plenty of options on the auction sites but I’d prefer to buy from an SNA     member in the hope I don’t get something with dodgy bearings etc.

9 hours ago, Bell Ringer said:

Anyone? Not a nibble...

Plenty of options on the auction sites but I’d prefer to buy from an SNA     member in the hope I don’t get something with dodgy bearings etc.

I have an Orion Mk2 that has new bearings and serviced by Mark Döhmann. Audionote (Japan) silver wire. It is a 10 inch arm that tracks beautifully.  I want a bit more but your close on price. 

7C2C22C4-5234-4D63-8207-41ECE1944B7E.jpeg

2 hours ago, PKay said:

I have an Orion Mk2 that has new bearings and serviced by Mark Döhmann. Audionote (Japan) silver wire. It is a 10 inch arm that tracks beautifully.  I want a bit more but your close on price. 

7C2C22C4-5234-4D63-8207-41ECE1944B7E.jpeg

Thanks @PKaywill send you a PM

• Bell Ringer changed the title to Found WTB: 12” Tonearm Jelco, Ortofon, Grace etc.
  • Marc changed the title to WTB: 12” Tonearm Jelco, Ortofon, Grace etc.