FS: Q Acoustics 2000Ci Center Speaker (Gloss white) - PRICE DROP

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded speakers

Further information: I am offering my Q Acoustic 2000Ci centre speaker for sale.

I recently upgraded my front speaker pair and was also advised to get a matching centre speaker. Therefore I had to reluctantly upgrade this.

As part of my original budget HT setup, this was paired with 2 pairs of Voll B44's. This speaker had amazing clarity for music and dialogue and always punched above its weight.

It is in Immaculate condition and well cared for. No defects or issues whatsoever. Also in top cosmetic condition. It is new-like!

P.S: I did not even remove the protective sticker/film from the logo of the speaker. I will leave it to the new owner to peel off :).

Hope to see it go to an audiophile and serve for many more years of music!

It should definitely help in a budget setup or as a second/backup speaker.

Please do DM with any further questions. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27(6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27(5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27(2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 14.39.27.jpeg

Edited by Axl

20 hours ago, EMOTIVA_HT said:

Bargain price for a superb center speaker. 

Thank you. It is a wonderful speaker and in the best condition to provide many more years of great sound.