FS: Sony ex1000 legendary IEM, fantastic condtion. Made in Japan version.

Item Condition: used but fantastic condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Harrison
State: ACT
Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit
Reason for selling: not required anymore, getting out of the hobby

Further information: 

Sony ex1000 legendary IEM, fantastic condtion.  Made in Japan version.

Stunning presentation.  One of the best single DD IEM's out there still.  Can be put into a Sony collectors collection as it's the Japan model too.  Used but really good condition as the photos show.

comes with original box, the tips, 2 cables total (1 is short, 1 in normal length), carry case.  Donation to be made to stereoNet if sold here.

I forgot to mention that I have also ordered a sony connector to MMCX so that I could use my cables.  I ordered this last week for $38, should arrive in the next couple of weeks, when it does it will be thrown in with this as a bonus.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Huckles
extra information
  • Like 1

I have a pair of these and they’re still a fave after many years. The bass extension and df neutral tuning are great. If only they could be custom shelled!

• Like 1

the MMCX adapters arrived today, so can use any cable with mmcx.  I just put the ex1000 through 4.4mm balanced and it's night and day against 3.5 single ended.  Will throw these in with the sale, make an offer!