WTB: Fleetwood Mac Rumours 45rpm Palas

Item: Fleetwood Mac Rumours 45rpm
Price Range: Neg
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Looking for a 2 X 45rpm pressing of Fleetwood Mac Rumours pressed at Palas.

@scribble

Posted (edited)
On 01/04/2021 at 3:56 PM, Goatboy said:

If you're thinking of the 2011 Hoffman mastered pressing, it's been reissued and can be bought new. I ordered one from my local record store, I believe it was $85

https://www.discogs.com/Fleetwood-Mac-Rumours/release/16313475

What was your record store? I have the 33 version but would like to get the 2 X 12"45rpms.

Edited by Sansui77
6 hours ago, Sansui77 said:

What was your record store? I have the 33 version but would like to get the 2 X 12"45rpms.

Beatdisc Records in Parramatta, NSW

• Like 1

@Sansui77

I have an unopened copy bought when originally released. I bouhgt 2 copies from 2 different sellers to ensure I got one (also got the 33 as well). It really is being wasted on my shelf. Let me know if you are still looking for a copy. I have contemplated opening it as i have a small scratch on my disk (at the start of The Chain), but I will probably spend the rest of my days contemplating this if it doesnt find a new home.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Bomber Rock said:

@Sansui77

I have an unopened copy bought when originally released. I bouhgt 2 copies from 2 different sellers to ensure I got one (also got the 33 as well). It really is being wasted on my shelf. Let me know if you are still looking for a copy. I have contemplated opening it as i have a small scratch on my disk (at the start of The Chain), but I will probably spend the rest of my days contemplating this if it doesnt find a new home.

very generous offer.  Nice one mate.