SOLD: FS: Auralic Taurus Mk2

SOLD
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: West Pennant Hills
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal plus fees, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Too many headphone amps

Further information: Bought this from another SNA member. Easily the best sounding solid state headphone amp I've heard at this price and even higher. Has a great preamp out. Very good reviews out there. This is a well known unit and not available often and this one is in very good condition as you can see from the photos. It is a fully balanced amp but also accept SE input and out. It is a very powerful headphone amp. Drives any headphones easily. 

After this Sat, this amp will be in Canberra.

https://darko.audio/2014/04/auralic-taurus-mkii-headphone-amplifier-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ccollins said:

With the four of you just put $250 each in and rotate it amongst yourselves every 30 days

30 days seems to have been the average time between listings recently! Restless lot, aren't we? ?

1 hour ago, Ccollins said:

With the four of you just put $250 each in and rotate it amongst yourselves every 30 days

Will still be the same result amongst all 4 of us even without putting in $250 each :)

2 hours ago, PassionForSound said:

Haha. I'm having the exact same thoughts as you two!!

I pulled the trigger 

Back full circle ⭕️  To Taurus..

• Haha 1

Oh wow what happened ?  Last time I put the Taurus for sale, I have no response but this time I have 2 solid response !!! Must be April Fool - it is !!!

Anyway, thanks for all the interests. I will miss Taurus. Versus Oblivion it was that close. Ultimately Oblivion wins imho because of the slightly more tube tone and wider soundstage. 

It's going to the 1st person who message me and that's @peppy. Thanks to all those who message me. 

P/S: First time I actually laugh reading all the comments in my for sale thread. ? You guys are jokers. 

• Like 1