WTB: Output Transformers

Digital Man

Item: Output Transformers, Single ended
Price Range:
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Hi, I am after a pair of output transformers, single ended, specs are, 10 Watts, 3-5 K Ohms, primary and 8 Ohms or 8-16 Ohms for the secondary, vintage preferred. Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

On 30/03/2021 at 5:51 PM, LogicprObe said:

A strange post for Digital Man...........................just sayin'..............

May have seen the light, so to speak.......may the glow be with you ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/04/2021 at 10:10 PM, Digital Man said:

I need 15 watt, max, for the EL34’s, do you know any other specs for them ? There’s two of them, right ?

This is all the info I have. Yes I have two. They are hooked up to a KT90 PP power amp. I believe the trannies are only good to about 12khz.

The right pic is a 27kg (60lb) bass output tranny, fully balanced split bobbin.   Yes you read correctly 27kg is possibly the largest output tranny ever constructed.   This output tranny was constructed for experimental reasons.   The Inductance was higher than the test equipment could accurately measure.   The tranny is capable of delivering 1,000 Watts below 10Hz.   However, the practical application is for 4 KT88s in push pull parallel 200 Watts.   These large output trannys can be made available to valve enthusiasts who wish to have the ultimate active sub-bass valve amplifier.

Edited by kelossus

• 9 months later...