Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Hills District
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:

It's almost Easter and the Bunny is bringing toys!

I have another Fanless ROON ROCK box for sale. 

ABSOLUTELY silent running the latest version of ROON ROCK

Small enough to fit on a bookshelf and use far less power than a full PC or laptop so you can really leave them running. 

Your wife/girlfriend/dog/cat wont even notice. Boots almost instantly! All updates are managed via the ROON app so you have complete control. 

Snazzy black colour

Dual Core 64-bit AMD Processor

16GB SSD

4GB RAM

Gigabit Ethernet 

USB 3.0

Power Supply

Just plug it in to your network, configure via the web page, add to your ROON setup and you're good to go!

Shipping $30 anywhere in Australia via courier (Sendle).

Questions welcome :)

Photos:

PXL_20210314_071516481.thumb.jpg.24ca2fc7c67aab9f698103b80f237745.jpgPXL_20210314_071552657.thumb.jpg.c453848ea9947ed1f02b8a7d4d30d04e.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
33 minutes ago, rowbo said:

I highly recommend @ssb102 and his Roon Rock units.

Hear! Hear! I bought one over a year ago - does the job very, very nicely indeed.

• Like 1