Cheers I'll pm you

2 hours ago, aussievintage said:

Just buy the Jaycar one.  It's really quite good

Thank you! will take a look at this 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Toby1991
      Item Condition: Near new, unit purchased new in August 2020. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Chelsea State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup. Reason for selling: Freeing capital. Today, we have for sale an immaculate Pro-Ject The Classic turntable in the Eucalyptus finish, with an Ortofon 2M Black installed.   
       Unit is working perfectly and sounds incredible, I'm just looking to simplify my system and free up a bit of capital, rather than having the vinyl section of my system be underutilised, as the rest of my system is not at all up to this turntable's spec. Purchased new in August 2020, still under warranty. I also have a Pro-Ject Phono Box DS2 for sale, that I'd be willing to look bundle pricing with.  

Photos:

• By Toby1991
      Item Condition: Near new. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Chelsea State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash On Pickup. Reason for selling: Simplifying my system/Freeing up capital Further information:

Today, we have for sale a Pro-Ject Phono Box DS2 in near brand new condition, still well within its warranty from Pro-Ject's distributor, as the unit was purchased only a couple of months ago.

I also have a Pro-Ject Classic with a 2M black listed, it'll likely be the link right below this one. The whole life of this Phono stage has been spent with this turntable and cart. Let me know if you want to purchase all 3 units by DM. 

Unit is working perfectly, I'm just looking to simplify my system and free up a bit of capital, rather than having the vinyl section of my system be underutilised. I've been very pleased with the sound, I'm just rolling my vinyl system back a bit to be more representative of the rest of the system. 

Photos: 

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: bought from a fellow SNA member. This is an Australian model from Soundlabs group.  Current RRP $3k  

Couple of scuffs and nicks but not noticeable. 

Price is firm so don’t bother making offers as I won’t reply.  

Photos:

• By DavidT
      Item Condition: Very good for their age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mount Martha State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade bug has bitten again Further information:
      Selling a Pair of Vintage Boston Acoustics A400 loud speakers .
      They were made Circa 1985
      I stumbled across this pair earlier last year and couldnt resist.....but like a lot of projects, it stalled and now I need funds for a new amp.
      All the drivers have been had the surrounds replaced and new dustcovers.
      Please note there are no Grills ...... easy to make new ones if you are OK on the tools etc.
      The speakers are in very good working order.
      Condition for there age is better than I expected, the real wood veneer is in supprisingly good condition with only a small piece that has lifted.
      I looked at rebuilding the X-Overs but that stalled due to doubting my skill level.
      There is a lot of info on the web from other owners/restorers.

These Speakers are tall and wide I DO NOT HAVE BOXES so I cant see an easy way to ship interstate.......but I may be able to help local buyers with delivery for a small fee.
      Pick Up would require a Med - large Station Wagon or similar

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Project Debut Recordmaster "walnut". Very good condition, minimal use. Slight scuff mark on the right edge but nothing major. Please see link for details, it has a built in phono so great to just plug & play plus can connect to computer. All original accessories, manual plus packaging available. 
      https://www.projectaudio.com.au/products/debut-recordmaster?variant=32624682139710
      Donation to SNA on successful sale 

Photos: