Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further information:

Fantastic sounding speakers in great condition. They have been used both in stereo & in a home theatre. 

Donation will be made upon sale. 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

E5F26047-4202-4C56-B626-1BD89BA5ECA5.jpeg

C6F73A31-B4F7-4F29-A00D-E7B0CC719034.jpeg

8FF4C22E-818E-44E0-A4A5-7982D03AD3A8.jpeg

6490D548-B6FD-45B7-98A8-9C85C74D75B7.jpeg

0D73A837-D54F-4B68-8F92-72B51B5D374D.jpeg

C8411BC9-4896-4BB8-9614-02BCBDF7FB71.jpeg

0FE6D496-4F87-471A-A71F-D11CE92E0CA8.jpeg

C06476EE-51CA-406F-9846-0E422DA9DBEF.jpeg

3EC93BC6-C6B4-4E40-8A0D-7981F8ABCEED.jpeg

Edited by Joshua Leha
Item description
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

The finish on AC speakers is second to none. And the G1 ribbon...wow!

This is a very good price for the set. Normally you'd only get a used pair of the smaller stand-mount versions and no centre for this money.

GLWS.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Winno said:

This is a very good price for the set. Normally you'd only get a used pair of the smaller stand-mount versions and no centre for this money.

GLWS.

Totally agree. Just the tweeter is one of the newer generation APR1.1 (non-corrugated) instead of the older G1 (wave) lol

This is insanely cheap for a pair of AC floorstanders plus a centre channel (All with ribbon tweeters!). I would have jumped on this if I hadn't bought a pair of Volla.

Someone will grab a bargain.

GLWTS

Edited by mjledme
  • Like 2

These sound absolutely amazing and look stunning in person with top notch build quality and finish. Would be mine by now if i had some spare ? 

Glws!

• Like 1

Beautiful speakers. Insane value. I want to buy them even though I have no room and don't even have an amp ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pops9745 said:

Beautiful speakers. Insane value. I want to buy them even though I have no room and don't even have an amp ?

Good place to start with the speakers anyway ?

Holy carp Batman. Bargain and a half, heard the smaller bookshelf a few years ago and was very impressed.

2 minutes ago, Joshua Leha said:

Good place to start with the speakers anyway ?

I have two active systems :) They are great but I miss the days when I could jump on deals like this! I am sure someone will soon.

7 hours ago, Winno said:

GLWS.

AC reportedly do cabinet work for several well regarded brands.

All these fantastic comments of how great value for money these speakers are... Nanking me more nervous about selling them haha. Thanks guys they really do sound amazing 

Wow beautiful speakers, but the hardwood CD shelving thingy is simply stunning and ingenious!!! A really beautiful piece. Congrats

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      In good condition. Selling as no longer used. Comes with 2 cables 1.2m and 3m. Regular post is included.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By ozo
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal +2.6%, Payid Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:
      IsoTek EVO3 Sirius (black) brand new in box never used, can post at buyers expense.

RRP $1299
      https://www.isoteksystems.com/product/performance/evo3-sirius/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Plasmod3
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash into account Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: Something again you don't see often on the forums. A Nordost Vidar Cable Burning unit. Works perfectly. See photo for condition, its pretty good

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By colinm1
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BRUCE ROCK State: WA Payment Method: paypal or bank deposit Reason for selling: CULLING Further information:
      cd is in as new condition
      $6 including post

Photos:

PLEASE READ