Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: photos form part of description, had a play with them as I always wanted to try them in my system. Ultimately prefer the vintage sound of Auratone 5c cubes. Not on the same level as kefs but there’s something about them to my ears that wants them back into the system. 
Been driven by Naim nap200dr which gave it plenty of grunt. 
local pick up 

Photos:

B91054EE-49E5-4F17-9A6E-048C17AF9A1E.jpeg

8CB10538-BB58-4EBC-A57D-62638D903EB2.jpeg

099163CE-25B0-487D-A713-3C6C5AE0075A.jpeg

CA418408-9FBF-4636-9BE4-9386090621D7.jpeg

344748A3-2944-436D-9942-A2BB4240075B.jpeg

Edited by Neo
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Sold on gumtree for $1200, very quickly without any lowballing 

Neo

Edited by Neo
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Sold on gumtree for $1200, very quickly without any lowballing 

Neo

I get you, especially the "lowballing" a scourge here on SNA

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jventer said:

I get you, especially the "lowballing" a scourge here on SNA

It really is an issue now, and it is only relatively recently that this became endemic. I believe I know why this is happening, but I think many other members also know this.

Anyway, @Neo I am pleased you were able to sell it easily and quickly.

• Like 1

• Marc changed the title to SOLD ELSEWHERE: FS: Kef Ls50
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aparashk
      Item: KEF R300 or R3 Bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: $1000-1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Looking to complete my stereo setup with good quality bookshelves. I have auditioned R300 3 years ago but could not justify the price new. Based on everything I have read, R3 are just as good.

• By _Ando_
      Item Condition: Second Hand but in great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Central Coast State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Further information:
       Pair of Red LS50's for sale. No marks, scratches etc these have always been well looked after. 

Was going to use in near field setup but change of plan. 

I'm on the Central Coast NSW
      & Sorry I don't have original boxes 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By xPLAYRZx
      Item Condition: Excellent (as new) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: VIC Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayID (preferred), PayPal (+fees) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Approx. 12 months old.  In 'as new' condition'. Purchased new from Melbourne retailer.  RRP $2195 so excellent savings to be had.  Recently updated my LCR stage so this R2C is no longer required.  It was matched with a pair of R11's (since sold) and has performed flawlessly in my HT setup.  Comes with original front grille (unopened in box).  Prefer local pick due to packaging dimensions but will look at shipping at buyers cost.

Additional details and specifications available from KEF - https://ap.kef.com/products/r2c

Photos:

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ