Item Condition: Near new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Upwey
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on delivery or bank transfer
Reason for selling: Nlr

Further information:

MiniDsp + Umik-1 

Picked this up Around June last year, been great, but unfortunately im encountering acoustic limitations to the point where i cant make the most of this unit. 

Coupled with the fact i will be upgrading to the anthem mrx1140 in the near future and will utilise ARC. 

Have all the original packaging and boxes. 

Also has a plug in, not 100% on what one, but will update when i can confirm 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210111_142715.jpg

20210111_142744.jpg

20210111_142802.jpg

20210111_142845.jpg

20210111_142901.jpg

20210111_142915.jpg

20210111_143023.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kiwi_steve
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Upwey State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick up, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR, upgrade Further information:
       MiniDsp + Umik-1 
      Picked this up Around June last year, been great, but unfortunately im encountering acoustic limitations to the point where i cant make the most of this unit. 
      Coupled with the fact i will be upgrading to the anthem mrx1140 in the near future and will utilise ARC. 
      Have all the original packaging and boxes. 
      Also has a plug in, not 100% on what one, but will update when i can confirm 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By onelifeliveit
      Item Condition: Brand New (4 days old) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Western Suburbs Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pick up, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Turns out my acoustically treated home theater did not have room mode issues and this made a negligible difference New Landed cost $700+GST if you buy together from Hong Kong, more if you buy separately. Postage will depend on where the buyer is.

The Dirac Live licence is easily transferred by the buyer with the serial number of the DDRC-24.  Process outlined on minidsp website. 

https://support.minidsp.com/support/solutions/articles/47000681565-i-purchased-a-used-ddrc-24-ddrc-22-shd-nanoavr-dl-ddrc-88a-how-do-i-get-the-software-transfer-the-

The UMIK-1 has a serial number which allows the buyer to download the calibration file. from minidsp. 

• By Electrokiwi
      Hi. 

I am hoping to hire a calibration microphone for a couple of days. Does anyone have either a Umik 1 or Dayton Umm6 that I could rent? I live in Marrickville, Sydney. 

Thanks ?

• By htnewbie
      Item:  MiniDSP 2x4 HD with UMIK-1 & IR Remote controller
      Price Range:  Negotiable
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Want it for room correction. 
    • By :) Go Away (:
      Price: $299 Item Condition: 9/10: near new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Oran Park 2570 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 

miniDSP 2x4 HD for sale. This is a really great little unit to fix and correct subwoofer frequencies, it can also be used to integrate up to 4 Subwoofers from 1 or 2 inputs. Also can be used to flatten the frequency response of your stereo speakers. Possibilities are endless. It is nearly in new condition and comes with IR Remote and original packaging. This unit nearly cost me $375 AUD when I purchased it from miniDSP directly late last year. 

Selling as I need the funds in current times. 

Pick up from Oran Park NSW 2570, I can ship this item.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.