Hi Guys,

I am looking for a some recommendations for Television stand to hold 65 inch television, with a rack to hold a big centre channel speakers of dimension (80cm*22cm*40cm)  + AVR?

Thanks 

Attached stand suites to my requirement, but the rear is closed not good as the centre channel is rear ported.

Screenshot_2021-03-24-16-53-15-58.jpg

Edited by MOOV

The rear panel wont be thick, probably 5mm tops. Grab a jigsaw and open the rear of the upper section right up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Grizzly. That rear panel will be like cardboard thick. I'm in the market for a decent TV unit to fit my Krix Epcicentrix. Do you mind sending us the link to this unit? There's not many TV units that'll fit what I have. You can go custom which is an option you also have. You'll get exactly what you want then. But it'll cost you. I would but the cabinet makers in my area aren't interested or don't get back with quotes. I'd use more colourful language on my thoughts about cabinet makers in my area to myself.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 25/03/2021 at 10:58 AM, J5000 said:

Do you mind sending us the link to this unit

Thanks,

On 24/03/2021 at 4:52 PM, MOOV said:

blockquote widget

Edited by MOOV

1 hour ago, J5000 said:

Champion thanks very much I appreciate it.

If in case you buy this ,please let me know your feedback , has it been a good fit for centre channel. 

• Like 1

Some of the old Lovan stands that come up on Gumtree work quite well.  They also put the centre at a good height relative to mains.  I've picked up a few of these for between $20 and $50 each.  TV in the pic is a 65 for reference.

Epicentrix stand.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/03/2021 at 3:32 PM, MOOV said:

If in case you buy this ,please let me know your feedback , has it been a good fit for centre channel. 

Hey MOOV. I did buy this unit. I can confirm it fits the centre channel very well. The amps and avr are a tight fit. So I've had to cut holes in the glass cabinets to allow the terminals out. I also cut about a dozen holes internally to hide most of the cabling inside the cabinet. I've ordered some AC infinity fans for the rear to get the hot air out. It's a tight fight with the power amps. But for the price of this cabinet I can't whinge too much. The unit is on wheels and this made things much easier also. 

20210412_155715.jpg

• Like 1

I got a joiner to make this for me about 7 years ago. It’s huge. The centre channel is a Paradigm C5 for reference.

image.thumb.jpeg.ed8f5e3abfc98051eced22653538bae8.jpeg

if you’re not moving any time soon (or likely to downsize), having something custom made could be the ticket.