SOLD: Krell KSA 100s

SOLD
Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Leichhardt
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash , bank transfer
Reason for selling: Moving

Further information:

I am selling my beautiful Krell KSA 100s  , this amps are built like a tank ,  and have a legendary reputation in HiFi circles . This amp  is very heavy so local is preferred as shipping would be very expensive  . Please note the shorting pins are not included in the sale  .
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210319_145628.jpg

20210319_145553.jpg

20210208_183533.jpg

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Thelastjedi said:

PM

Jai is saying this because  "PM sent" can kill the ad. People see it and think it's sold. Just send a PM with out letting everyone else know, we don't need to know!?

11 minutes ago, Jai Normass said:

Please don't put PM sent , just send me a personal message  . 

Thank you  .

Regards Jai  .

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Lansche plasma guy said:

Overall my favourite amp.  Square transformers sounds way better than the round toroid in the later models.   (Although the later toroids still sound wonderful).  LPG

I have not heard the square transformer version but did own these amps with the round transformer and it sounded great with my gears! Very clean and transparent amp! GLWTS 

5 hours ago, Jai Normass said:

I have owned both and found the older square transformer model to not be in the league of the later version . 

What a strange hobby we all have , the human ear is different in everyone . 

JN .

Interest. I guess everyones experience is different.  I had both amps side by side in the same system and in that system the EI square transformer in the earlier unit was much better (and the amp was a lot heavier (The EI core is huge).  The toroid version sounded was a little more dynamic but also much more solid state, edgy and thin.  The EI transformer unit sounded stunning with superb timbre and a much bigger soundstage, depth, beauty and involvement.   It was a very noticeable difference.  But i guess they're both great and the signature of the two versions might suit different systems.  LPG

It's interesting to her nancy plasma guys experience  , as we did exactly the same thing with a group of six of us , and all the of us throught completely The opposite to him  , but as we all know everything is system dependent  . And we all hear things differently  . 

The amp is now sold  , and I would like to thank everyone for there interest . 

Best regards JN .

• Like 2